Allow automated selling of vehicles

Buffalo_Bill

To accomplish this some changes would be needed. The goal of these changes is to allow the automation of selling vehicles. To accomplish this permission should be able to be changed with Lua scripting. In order to automate selling a ship, the Lua scripting would change permissions once the buyer has completed the correct input (paying for the ship). On top of these changes there needs to be a permissions added that allows someone to fly and build on a structure but not be able to blueprint the structure. Otherwise you could spend hours designing a ship, sell one, and then watch everyone blue print hundreds of them without getting an in game dime. This could be accomplished 2 different ways. Method one don't allow blue printed ships to be blue printed. Only the original ship can be blueprinted. Method two add a second permissions type for blueprinting. Selling ships would be difficult and probably pointless without these features. 

Option 3, Any blueprint that is made of your design will cost the person who blueprints it some cash that flows to you direct. But i think i read somewhere that the bleuprinted ship will have some form of blueprintprotection. But if you fear for this to happen, sell the ship With a blueprint Copy fee. What i mean: The buyer already pays for the right to copy paste it.