...arrived and ready for Action

Hey there,

yet another Player just joined the Community and prepares for the next Pre-Alpha Event.

In the next few days i am going to dive into all the Corps/Fractions available and get in touch with some ppl.

I am from Saarland (Germany) and happy to see already some german speaking Corps.

I wish you all a happy easter

see ya soon :)

Guo

Hi Guowenn,

Saarland, eh? :P

I'm sure DU will become an interesting, great game.

Speaking of German-speaking organizations, Hyperion (Corp) is likely one if not the biggest around, so if you don't mind larger groups you should perhaps take a look at them. (No, I'm not a member before anyone gets funny thoughts here :P)

But of course, there might also be others that fit your bill. It's just that not many other German-speaking organizations come to my mind right now other than Fenrir Development and 1-2 others.

And if you don't mind going international, there's even more choice.

jofX06O.png

But, why go to organizations? Let them come to you!

It could be a tedious process (possibly, not always), as soon as you intend to check more than a hand full of groups. So to bring use to another topic, why don't you utilize this thread?

In this thread (thanks to the mods / NQ again for picking up the idea upon request cough or coming up with it themselves!), you can post and specify what you want to look for in organizations. You can bet the thread would be monitored by most organizations, or in other words, that your post would then be checked by most organizations. The advantage I see by posting in there is that you can, to great detail, elaborate what you want to see in organizations and not see in organizations, or you can describe what you can bring to the table and cannot bring to the table.

This would in theory mean that depending on how you "filter" and describe things, you'd only get fitting organization offers.

Why try to swim through the lake looking for fish when you can let the right fish come to you? Try it, lean back and see who replies, then look at those offers and pick the subjectively best.

Now, you may not need to do this if you're already set and given that there's likely just a hand full of German speaking groups, you could check those yourself. But for anyone else, especially those with a bigger "target pool", I can only recommend you utilize this thread :)

Anyway, have fun. Viel Spaß.

Welcome Guoeen! Glad you can be apart of the pre-alpha testers! This was a good time to become a pre-alpha tester because the next alpha test is going to be a weekend long starting this saturday and ending on the monday following it. That's a lot of time to test things out and become acquainted with the game. I hope you talk to the people you are looking for!

Anyways see you in game

Glad

Thank you all...

...for the many many welcomes! I am watching (for this weekend) for some german speaking ppl

to explore DU alpha Test, that doesnt have to be a corp.

I would be happy to get an invite for this weekend to join you?

see ya there ;)

Guo