I can't wait to build stuff in this game

My name Isaias I am a pretty avid video gamer and I came across this game from a YouTube video where they discussed that space engineers is going to seemingly stop being developed. This unfortunate news was consolidated by having gotten introduced to this game. However this game is similar in some ways to space engineers I expect to have even more fun with its building.

I am a very big fan of games with sandbox mechanics and to me this game seems to me like a god send. With all the different ways you can customize your build and terraform it seems to have near endless potential. That's not the only the appeal to me for this game for instance there could possibly be hundreds of people being able to play together it seems like a dream come true for someone like me that enjoys open world MMOS and large scale games. I have played in the past ark survival evolved and eve as well as other games where there can be dozens if not hundreds or more of players around a single area. I hope to experience that in this game too even if it wont be quite the same as the other games. This game also seems to have one of the features I have been searching for in many games and have been disappointed a proper terraforming and sandbox experience the freedom to manage land easily and sculpt the terrain is a tantalizing prospect. 

I am quite exited to see what I can be able to do in the near future and I hope to see you in the game. o7

Welcome Isaias! I also see the endless potential of a game like this. When I first heard about it (back in 2016), I looked into this game a lot more and watched some interviews with JC. After I did some digging, I decided that this game will re-define what it means to be an open-world game. It will redefine what it means to be an mmo. I really look forward to what people come up with in ship designs and structures because of the flexable voxel building system that is in the game. It will continue to become even more flexible as they progress in development. 

If you are looking for an org that wants to push the boundaries of what was thought possible, come check my org out: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/minds-reach#tab-posts

Anyways I hope you enjoy DU

Glad

Welcome to Dual Universe!

BTW..

The Space Engineers rumor is just that.. It's since been clarified that the intent is to have a feature freeze, work towards actual release and from there either update or create a sequel. Frankly, makes perfect sense actually. It's funny how the loudest voices now spelling doom and gloom have had their money's worth and then some form the $25 or less they spent on the game. Unreasonable and misplaced sense of entitlement would come to mind.

It did not help obviously that a non native English CEO was putting himself on the spot during a live stream. He should have known and prepared better.