Continue the Story

Orius

Hey guys! How this game works is simple: you post a storyline that cannot exceed 50 words. Then, the next person who posts has to continue that same storyline that also cannot exceed to words. The storyline's end will be announced by me in the near future. I will let you guys know so you can get your final pieces of the story in. Have Fun! 

Date: September 7th, 2606

*heavy breathing*
The flashbacks are, more than real. It's... It's as if I were still connected to the moment in time when it all happened.

Date: February 9th, 2605
Time: 03:17

Zed: "Alright Ladies, listen up Maggots!!! We got 8 mins till the drop. Get your crap together and be ready. We don't know what is out there. If you get caught, you have no ties to us or any government. You are no one out there."

• 2 weeks later...

><  Once upon a time there was a forum filled with Trolls. They used to live in a mountain range in sephirox prime but that planet got Nuked by Empy.

The EMP that followed digitized the trolls that went into slumbernation until the reached a hub and entered a forum.  Many adventures and firewals passed before they could express their live but then it happened on March 27. That was the day The bird got shot.......

• 4 weeks later...

the fog cleared and he slowly came to, still a little woozy from the experience. "no more tequila for me" he chuckled, as he went to the window and opened the blinds. looking outside, his heart sank. oh no, he thought. not again...

fires and explosions all around, the fog of war thick, you sit back in your chair and flick open a guide with the bright neon letters "DONT PANIC" on it's cover...

Alas it was all in vain.

As his surroundings melt to ash, all that can be heard on the wind is a but whisper of his final cry...

it's free real estate

Little red birds - shot killed - confusion - chaos - death happening before life - despair - this,,, this feeling;  giving up on something before it begins - laughter - tears - voices - darkness - fog - disturbing images
Continuous swirling - trapped -- Now I’m consciously aware of it -  I’m trapped - a thought comes from somewhere distant - someone hacking my dreams?.....

• 2 weeks later...

'Professor, the brainwashing procedure failed on test subject 421. How should we proceed?' 

'Have you ever done the dishes, Marcus?' 

'Yes...?'  

'What do you do after the lather?' 

'Uh...Rinse and repeat, professor?' 

'Good. Your brain is working now.'

'So...we should start all over with it?' 

'Marcus...'