Australasian Guild (Trans-Planetary Partnership) - 'From Little things Big things Grow'

_Axio_

Hi All,

I was wondering if any peeps in the Australasian part of the world or even similar time zones (+10GMT) would like help me to build a guild/faction?

I've create a guild called 'TPP'

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/trans-planetary-partnership-tpp

Yep, its a bad joke because the Yanks pulled out of a multi-billion dollar Pacific regional trade deal (TPP-11) then imposed tariffs the same day the agreement was signed, who'd would have thunk? Well, they may come back sometime in the future.

Any who I digress, we all know that working/playing together is easier and generally more fun. Specially the bragging about stuff you 'blew away' and showing off your latest ship design, I'm not big on that, but understand the need. I more of an economics/trade/logistics sort of guy, but I do know one thing, and that if I play with peeps who like the other stuff (killing, mining, advertising, hardcore engineering, etc) we can grow something special.

Feel free to reach-out so we can grow something together.

Axio

'You can travel faster on your own, but you can travel further with others'

I don't like cheese on mine, just plenty of melted butter thanks.

Let me know when you want to pull up a chair for a bit of a chin-wag and maybe even a dog's-eye with some dead horse - semi warm of course.

Hi All,

If you are interested in joining the TPP,  you can reach me in the DU Discord.

I am happy to have finalised the organisational governance model. See link below.

Feel free to reach out for comment. Hope to see you in-game.

Axio

Trans-Planetary Partnership - Governance Systems (ECM) 20180529.pdf