Hi from Down Under + Discord set-up

_Axio_

G'Day all,

Was talking with my new friends over at the DU Discord server. They suggested that I need to post in the forums to sort out my access.

Any who, I'm based in Melbourne, Australia, been playing MMOs since 98', before that it was all console.

Started playing EVE in 2008, spent over 1500 hours (so far)  in Space Engineers wrestling with 'Clang', and 'diped my toe in the water' in Empyrion.

Looking forward to seeing what I can build in DU and with who? APAC/Australasian Guild anyone?

Cheers

Welcome Axio! You're friends where right. If you want to get access to the nda channel on the DU discord, you need to have bought the right pack and also post something on the forum. This is because you need to prove that you are not a bot. The bot that assigns the ranks on the discord server gives you a string of text that you need to post in your feed and that text will not show up if your account has not been approved to assign your rank.

Anyways see you in game,

Glad

Thanks for the welcome Glad.

I was given a Discord link (in discord) for DU but unsure where I need to post in this forum? The only reference to Profile (see below) I can see is under my account.  Is it the activity stream? I feel like like I'm slipping to the wrong side of the digital divide on this one, any help would be appreciated.

I was given the following advice, Navigate to the Profile section of the forums, and under "write a public comment" put the token there.

1 hour ago, _Axio_ said:

Thanks for the welcome Glad.

I was given a Discord link (in discord) for DU but unsure where I need to post in this forum? The only reference to Profile (see below) I can see is under my account.  Is it the activity stream? I feel like like I'm slipping to the wrong side of the digital divide on this one, any help would be appreciated.

I was given the following advice, Navigate to the Profile section of the forums, and under "write a public comment" put the token there.

On your profile page select edit profile and I think the about me section has replaced the public comment section.