Hey there.

Orius

Hey there. I have had a continued presence on the forum for about 3 months, but I never properly introduced myself. 

I'm Dr_Rhino. I came up with my name because I couldn't think of anything else to change my Minecraft name to, so I stuck with if. Some of my friends called me Rhino too. I have had my eye on this game for about half a year, although I'm not exactly sure when I discovered this game. It was sometime near the end of the original Crowdfunding period. I'm pretty sure I was looking for alternatives to No Man's Sky, or just space games in general, but that's besides the point. When I first discovered this game, I immediately started having fantasies about it and what you could do in it. I even made up an epic battle in my head. However, being that I wasn't ready to invest, the Crowdfunding date came and went with me not spending a dime. A few months later, I discovered the community portal with the forum, and saw the idea box. I posted my first idea, titled "Rogue Planets, Black Holes, and Rogue Stars (along other things)". I was excited to see that I had received my first comment, and the rest is history. 

Wait a minute... who the hell is this guy? Well, I'll have you know I am a man of few words and also of many things. I play sports in my spare time like basketball and golf. I also am an aspiring musician. I also sometimes dabble in the science fiction world, and watch a lot of science crap from Youtube, like Isaac Author (he's really cool, you should go check him out) and other people like Ridddle. Ive also read and (attemped to) understand some of Stephen Hawking's work. I also have a passion for games that far exceeds anything else (I should probably go to therapy for that). To sum up, I love games as much as the other guy, and can't wait for Dual Universe to come out. 

P.s. I changed my name to Orius because I have a better profile picture to go along with it. 

Hey Dr. Rhino! It's cool of you to still take the time of making an introduction post even though you've been active on the forums for the past three months! You are not the only person who wants DU to come out. I really want it to and I am like you, thinking of fantasies about what could be possible in this game. I hope that you enjoy DU when it comes out! In case you are in the neighbor for looking for an org, come check mine out https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/minds-reach

Anyways have fun,

Glad

Interesting introduction, and who did not think of grand scenes when informing themselves about the game? 

For me, it wasn't necessarily combat oriented, however. Not exclusively, at least. 

I hope you have fun and start or find a fitting organization once that becomes relevant for you.