Filtering explicit content

I was wondering how the filtering of explicit content will be handled. You know that there is going to be some kind of genitals occupying the sky at one point, along with planets carved out to explicitives. 

Unless required otherwise by law, I don't think NQ should be in the business of playing content police.

If players don't want something ugly, they should be the ones to go out there and change it.

Once NQ starts removing every little thing that people are reporting as offensive, there really is no end to the rabbit hole that would open up. 

I agree with Yama. If they do start removing all of that, they would get a lot of requests and they would run out of manpower. Those people that would be dealing with the requests could have their time being used to develop the game more, or have their salary go to helping the game get more devs, assets, etc. NQ has been wanting to be a bit more "hands off" on this game anyways.

5 hours ago, Dr_Rhino55 said:

I was wondering how the filtering of explicit content will be handled. You know that there is going to be some kind of genitals occupying the sky at one point, along with planets carved out to explicitives. 

Shoot the genitals down!

We had the topic before and will have it in the future. I so far do not worry about it too much. 

It might just happen here and there but in the end, compare to the sheer mass of players not everyone is a little kid (mostly mentally) giggling as they build genitals. 

Most serious groups or individuals will not DU it and some others might stop if enough people complain somewhere (about them). 

In the big picture, it should be trivial.