Introducing Myself

Hello! I'm Erik Luceno,

I'm rather new to the DU community (only about a week now) and I've been instantly hooked! The immersion this game has to offer is unlike anything I've ever seen before. This takes the best of Space Engineers, No Mans Sky and a few other games, adds FAR better graphics, and improves the mechanics! I cease to be amazed by the sheer depth of everything, and I look forward to playing!

Now about me,

I am currently developing a few games relating to Doctor Who and Star Trek, along with a few projects on the side.

I'm an aspiring Computer Scientist, hoping to get a degree at Bowling Green State University (Wish it was MIT X_X)

I hope to jump into Pre-Alpha and meet you all there!

6 hours ago, ErikLuceno said:

Hello! I'm Erik Luceno,

I'm rather new to the DU community (only about a week now) and I've been instantly hooked! The immersion this game has to offer is unlike anything I've ever seen before. This takes the best of Space Engineers, No Mans Sky and a few other games, adds FAR better graphics, and improves the mechanics! I cease to be amazed by the sheer depth of everything, and I look forward to playing!

Now about me,

I am currently developing a few games relating to Doctor Who and Star Trek, along with a few projects on the side.

I'm an aspiring Computer Scientist, hoping to get a degree at Bowling Green State University (Wish it was MIT X_X)

I hope to jump into Pre-Alpha and meet you all there!

Welcome to the community! I would recommend checking out the community discord! Link to the forum post here! This can help ya get more involved. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Almost everyone in the community will be able to answer or find the answer for you.

Good luck with the computer science degree! Also, I hope to find you in the expanse universe!

Welcome Erik Luceno! A lot of people agree that it does take the best of those games and combines them all into one! I have heard great things about the game in its current state, so I cannot wait to see what it will looking like on launch day!

Anyways I hope you get that CS degree,

Glad