Greetings Adventurers!

Wuxian

Wuxian wakes up in a cryo chamber, unsure what to expect of this situation.

Greetings!

I don't have a lot to talk about right now. I'm a gamer from Germany in his late 20s who only got into Scifi a couple years ago.

I got introduced to the genre through games like the Jedi Knight series, StarForge (RIP), Mechwarrior, Space Engineers and I tried most of the recent MMORPGs.

Space Engineers got more and more to a stage where I just wished it was developed with an MMO approach in mind, survival

and ship building are fun, flying to and between other planets is great, but at some point I want to experience games like these

together with my friends. Building civilizations, trading and navigating around a populated world is just an amazing adventure.

Dual Universe pretty much covers all the bases I want to see from a game currently, I'm excited to see how the game shapes up to be.

In general I'm not someone who blindly buys into games but all the videos that got put out there by the devs conviced me that the

company is headed into a very good direction.

I hope we'll have a great journey ahead of us!

You played StarForge? Oh - my - god. RIP indeed.

As fun fact, you know the trailer (one of them anyway)? If you (n)ever noticed, the audio you hear in the background? It's "final countdown" in slow motion.

DID THE DEVS KNOW THE PRODUCT HAD A DATE OF EXPIRATION? :D

I sadly can't find the trailer with a quick search, maybe taken down, maybe not. But it was really hilarious post-downfall.

Welcome to the community! As @Vyz Ejstu mentioned, that can be referenced for questions you may have. However, always feel free to ask! 

3 hours ago, Wuxian said:

"I got introduced to the genre through games like the Jedi Knight series, StarForge (RIP), Mechwarrior, Space Engineers and I tried most of the recent MMORPGs.

Space Engineers got more and more to a stage where I just wished it was developed with an MMO approach in mind..."

The organization DUA plays quite a bit of MechWarrior online. I also agree with your view on Space Engineers, love that game but it is just lacking in some regards.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy DU. And feel free to send me a message with any questions that you may have!