• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Haunty said:

Very nice, DU needs more fan art B)

yeah i think so, too! I´m working still on some short comics :D 

1 hour ago, CoreVamore said:

Great work! :)

Thank you <3

Ah, you've captured such poise of movement there, that it feels dynamic, and then there's small details that animate it too, such as especially the fluidity in the fingers and wrists (and ankles now I notice too).

I'm definitely "wowed" by this art and I consider myself a harsh critic of art always spotting things to start quibbling about! :)

What is your avatar, OP? Interesting design.

Thanks a lot for your nice comments <3 i´m really happy that you like my fanart :3

4 hours ago, MookMcMook said:

What is your avatar, OP? Interesting design.

This is my logo. almost an "k" in handwritten (because of my last name "krawczyk") in a circle cause i love the perfection of an circle :D 

6 hours ago, Lyria said:

Thanks a lot for your nice comments <3 i´m really happy that you like my fanart :3

This is my logo. almost an "k" in handwritten (because of my last name "krawczyk") in a circle cause i love the perfection of an circle :D 

The best avatars are idiosyncratic imo.

9 hours ago, MookMcMook said:

The best avatars are idiosyncratic imo.

is it good or bad? xD sorry i don´t get your intention of your words, my english is not the best one. even so i prefer elegant or really exaggerated ones (like something from the 80's)

2 hours ago, Mr_Kamikaze said:

It looks very good :)

Thank you :D

2 hours ago, Lyria said:

is it good or bad? xD sorry i don´t get your intention of your words, my english is not the best one. even so i prefer elegant or really exaggerated ones (like something from the 80's)

Thank you :D

Apologies my reply was indeed tone deaf: It's a very very good thing (for philosophical reasons I won't go into!): Here's some:-

synonyms: distinctive, individual, characteristic, distinct, distinguishing, peculiar, individualistic, different, typical, special, specific, representative, unique, personal, private, essential;

6 hours ago, MookMcMook said:

Apologies my reply was indeed tone deaf: It's a very very good thing (for philosophical reasons I won't go into!): Here's some:-

synonyms: distinctive, individual, characteristic, distinct, distinguishing, peculiar, individualistic, different, typical, special, specific, representative, unique, personal, private, essential;

aw thanks for your explanation =)