Wait where the heck did frogswarm come from

Is it really necessary to start these threads up?

To answer your question, yes they are an Eve corp. They also encompass other games like Star Citizen etc. and are simply opening up their group here in DU. Nothing super serious. We'll be seeing larger groups come in as we get closer to winter, especially after the kickstarter announcement during PAX next month.

"

Well, a quick Google could have answered your question, but Cybrex has done justice here already. Azure Twilight may have slipped through your radar, along with many other silent organisations here. This forum will have plenty more people in the future. I look forward to it.

"

According to the legend, our Great-Leader Silmérias emerged from hell when God saw how much mankind was weak. This day was created Frogswarm...For better and for worse....

Long Live Silmérias, long live the pond and death to the prefektur ! Amphibians, Victory is near!!!

According to the legend, our Great-Leader Silmérias emerged from hell when God saw how much mankind was weak. This day was created Frogswarm...For better and for worse....

Long Live Silmérias, long live the pond and death to the prefektur ! Amphibians, Victory is near!!!

Amen

Wait I thought you guys spoke French is there some kind of automatic translator or something if not can you write an English copy of your description so now English speaking people can join.

P.S. So do you have anything to do with the goonswarm coalition from eve online? Or is it just a coincidence.

Wait I thought you guys spoke French is there some kind of automatic translator or something if not can you write an English copy of your description so now English speaking people can join.

We are a French group but we also speak English when it's needed. Unfortunately, our group is a dedicated community to french speaking people and wont be open for the others as there is a lot of French that don't even speak the king English. I agree it's a shame and I'm the first one to facepalm about it but oh well.. It's not like we could force people to know it even if I would ;-)

Yes, we came from EvE Online back in 2006 (you can see the full story here in english : http://eveinfo.net/wiki/inde~832.htm) and created FS in 2010, well known to be a group with his own strong beating spirit with aggressive and efficient tactics in games. Here some footage of us, you can check all our videos on our FrogTube Channel or if you aren't in EU, on our Youtube Channel.

EvE Online

World of Tanks

Star Conflict

P.S. So do you have anything to do with the goonswarm coalition from eve online? Or is it just a coincidence.

Goons are our brosefs for life, we were a coalition back in EvE called RedSwarm Federation, as we were known as Tau Ceti Federation [ T C F ]. Since then we always stick together no matter what game we play.

We are a French group but we also speak English when it's needed. Unfortunately, our group is a dedicated community to french speaking people and wont be open for the others as there is a lot of French that don't even speak the king English. I agree it's a shame and I'm the first one to facepalm about it but oh well.. It's not like we could force people to know it even if I would ;-)

Yes, we came from EvE Online back in 2006 (you can see the full story here in english : http://eveinfo.net/wiki/inde~832.htm) and created FS in 2010, well known to be a group with his own strong beating spirit with aggressive and efficient tactics in games. Here some footage of us, you can check all our videos on our FrogTube Channel or if you aren't in EU, on our Youtube Channel.

EvE Online

World of Tanks

Star Conflict

Goons are our brosefs for life, we were a coalition back in EvE called RedSwarm Federation, as we were known as Tau Ceti Federation [ T C F ]. Since then we always stick together no matter what game we play.

You had me up to the point you called The Mittens a brosef :P