GPU?

Osyraa

I want to upgrade my GPU, specifically for DU. I currently have a GeForce 750 ti. I cant spend any more than 400, and would like to be below 300. I have an AMD 8 core cpu that works really well, and a large TV and two monitors. 

Could anyone give any suggestions or thoughts? I love the main benchmark site, but I dont know enough about GPUs to know the subtle differences in the specs etc. 

Thanks

< 1080p GTX1050

1080P/2K GTX1060

> 1440p <4K GTX1070

4K GTX1080

more than three monitors of at least 1080p GTX1080ti

But that's just my opinion.

I run a 4K and two 1080p screens off of a 1080ti and have no issues with quality settings or framerate.

On 3/14/2018 at 6:50 PM, blazemonger said:

I run a 4K and two 1080p screens off of a 1080ti and have no issues with quality settings or framerate.

I run the exact same monitor setup with a gtx1080 (not ti) and I’m fine as well. The problem for you right now is the GPUs inflation. My 1080 was 699 new. Then it dropped to 499 when the 1080ti came out now it’s more expensive then what it was a year or more ago. Rumor has it if you go into a store and swear to management that it’s NOT for coin mining they’ll give you the real price.  I’m not sure if time will heal this and if it does how long it will take. Here’s a price tracker of cards over the past months.

https://pcpartpicker.com/trends/price/video-card/

Watercooler news:

Not sure if it's worth considering or not, but I've been hearing a lot of news lately that bitcoin is on the way down.

Also something about Nivida selling a mining specific card that's better than the 1080s but will be outclassed by 2080s when those come out later this year.