The GDI (Galactic Defense Initiative) looking for members

----------->Deutsch/English<-----------

Hallo Leute,

ich freue mich das ihr es zu uns in das Forum gefunden habt und Interesse an der GDI habt. Wir suchen momentan noch Leute für unsere Organisation.

Was suchen wir?

Wir suchen noch alles ! Von Ingenieuren, Händler, Soldaten, Piloten bis hin zu Architeckten...

Wie ist die GDI aufgebaut?

Die GDI steht mit dem Motto "Wir stehen zusammen, wir fallen zusammen". Daher haben wir in unserer Organisation eine sehr gute Struktur aufgebaut, es gibt verschiedene Abteilungen mit einer vorgegebenen Aufgabe, zum Beispiel haben wir eine Abteilung für Architeckten, deren Aufgabe ist es für die GDI Gebäude zu entwerfen die in etwa den selben Design folgen (Das Design ist für uns wichtig da wir auch anhand dessen identifiziert werden wollen), sie werden entworfen und dann dem GDI Präsidenten vorgelget der zusammen mit einem Gremium darüber entscheidet und abstimmt. Diese Gebäude werden dann immer mehr zusammengebaut und mit anderen verbunden, so das am Ende eine großartige Stadt entsteht oder z.B. eine Raumstation.

Der Fantasie sind hier keiner Grenzen gesetzt. Wir wollen das diese Städte ein Leuchtfeuer sind, sie sollen ein Zuhause werden für jeden, vorang hat natürlich dabei immer die GDI aber andere sind hier dennoch willkommen.

Aber das ist nicht das einzige, wir haben militärische Abteilungen unterteilt in Herr, Luftwaffe und Sternenflotte, wir haben einen Generalstab, einen Geheimdienst, eine Abteilung für Wirtschaft,etc...

und jeder darf mitmachen.

Wir bauen es so fair wie möglich für alle Mitglieder auf, denn hier hat jeder zum Erfolg der GDI beigetragen und nicht nur ein einzelner. Wer aber mehr darüber erfahren möchte darf mich (Kentaki) auch gerne anschreiben ich stehe euch gerne Rede und Antwort.

Wie genau funktioniert die Struktur?

Die Struktur ist mit Positionen und Dienstgraden gefüllt, das bedeutet:

Wir nehmen jetzt als Beispiel man die Abteilung des Militärs, dort gibt es einen soganannten Generalstab. Der Generalstab besteht aus den Spitzendienstgraden des Militärs also von Herr, Luftwaffe und der Sternenflotte. Wie also oben schon erwähnt muss man z.B. ein General der Sternenflotte sein um dann dementsprechend auch in den Gerneralstab zu kommen und ein persönlicher Berater für den Präsidenten werden.

Die Dienstgrade des GDI Militärs sind alle die selben um es den Mitgliedern einfacher zu machen, denn normalerweise müsste die Sternenflotte Dienstgrade der Marine bekommen, sprich Admiral zum Beispiel, diese haben wir nicht. In einem Forum sind aber die Struktur, sowohl als auch die Dienstgrade für alle GDI Mitglieder aufgelistet.

Wie und ab wann darf ich mich bewerben?

Ganz einfach, ihr dürft euch bei uns immer und zu jeder Zeit bewerben. Es wird keine Spielerfahrung gefordert sondern nur das ihr euch dann an die Regeln und Werte der GDI haltet. Daher wenn ihr euch bewerben wollt, einfach eine Bewerbung an mich schicken mit ein paar Zeilen wer ihr seid, was ihr wollt oder auch einfach wenn ihr Fragen habt, einfach an mich wenden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

I am glad that you found to us in the forum and you are interested in the GDI. We are still looking for people for our organization.

What are we looking for?

We are still looking for everything! From engineers, dealers, soldiers, pilots to architects ...

How is the GDI structured?

The GDI stands with the motto "we stand together, we fall together". Therefore, we have built a very good structure in our organization, there are different departments with a given task, for example, we have a department for architects, whose task is to design for the GDI buildings that follow the same design (The Design is important for us, as we also want to be identified by it), they are drafted and then submitted to the GDI president, who decides and votes on it together with a committee. These buildings are then more and more assembled and connected with others, so that in the end a great city arises or, for example, a space station.
There are no limits to the imagination here. We want these cities to be a beacon, they should be a home for everyone, but of course the GDI always has the first priority, but others are still welcome here.
But that is not the only one, we have divided military divisions into Army, Air Force and Starfleet, we have a general staff, a secret service, a department of economics, etc ...
and everyone is allowed to participate.
We build it as fairly as possible for all members, because here everyone has contributed to the success of the GDI and not just an individual. But if you want to know more about it, please contact me (Kentaki). I am happy to answer your questions.

How exactly does the structure work?

The structure is filled with positions and ranks, which means:
We take now as example the department of the military, there there is a so-called general staff. The General Staff consists of the high ranks of the military, that is, of the Army, Air Force and Starfleet. As already mentioned above, one must, for example, Be a general of Starfleet and then come to the General Staff and become a personal adviser to the President.
The ranks of the GDI military are all the same to make it easier for the members, because usually the Starfleet would have to get ranks of the Navy, say Admiral for example, we do not have them. In a forum but the structure, as well as the ranks for all GDI members are listed.

How and when can I apply?

Quite simply, you may apply to us anytime, anytime. It is not a game experience required but only that you then keep to the rules and values of the GDI. Therefore, if you want to apply, just send me an application with a few lines who you are, what you want or just if you have questions, just contact me.

tl;dr - but will later.

just on a sidenote:

Account names may not contain any copyrighted material (names, places, Etc)

(...)

You agree to post only your own original content or content which you have been given explicit, express permission to post by the creator or the copyright holder. Do not copy content from copyrighted universes.

with https://community.dualthegame.com/terms

Command & Conqer is a trademark of Westwood - just saying that this might pose a problem, not that you have one.

Oh and welcome to the community ofc o/

Hi and thanks for your post :) but please do not confuse the GDI from C&C and our GDI (Galactic Defense Initiative), we have our own symbol and name so we dont wanted to confuse anyone. Is it ok to let this topic how it is?

'

Well, your name is Galactic Defence Initiative. Different from Command & Conquer's Global Defence Initiative. Still, you might want to change the 'I' or 'D' for something else. It could be implied in meaning like Galactic Aegis Initiative or Galactic Defence Project. There are many words out there, you can cherry-pick as much as you like. 

Cheers.

'

1 hour ago, Kentaki said:

Hi and thanks for your post :) but please do not confuse the GDI from C&C and our GDI (Galactic Defense Initiative), we have our own symbol and name so we dont wanted to confuse anyone. Is it ok to let this topic how it is?

I know that and read it as galactic - I just pointed out that it may be an issue because of GDI. Companies can be very annoyed by such infringements. I personally always want to be on the safe side in such cases. Many don't know (or don't care) about such stuff - but NQ may decide that it's not appropriate and could delete/rename it which maybe would lead to confusion and anger within your org. So I just wanted to make you aware of it to prevent that

Might not be much help, but to add a smidgen bit of a difference, you could try changing "Defense" to "Defenders".

If that isn't enough to sate some nerves and you want to change the I to something else, "Enterprise" is always an idea.

Thanks for your posts and ideas , i didnt know the existing of the gender devlopment index so thanks for that Zamarus xD, i think that now this topic will probably no longer be able to fullfill his function xD