Gas Giants

Orius

Well static core will ( which help build for space station) might be involve in this as well.

But i think the demand for building a sky base/city on a giant gas when you can build some element which help to extract value gas from the atmosphere on those gas giant and those sky base will be important.

But i quiet like the idea of a sky base on a big giant, the feeling when you seeing down and a lot of cloud come into eye.

On 14-3-2018 at 5:42 PM, DarkHorizon said:

Potential for an awesome fuel source.

This, right here. Make it a non-safe zone so no major corp can hog it all and monopolize. Park some scoopers on the side of the base to suck up the winds, gathering up the raw materials, change it to fuel, ship it off world for trade. Fuel will be highly sought after, a treasure trove like that wouldn't be too crazy.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:01 PM, CalenLoki said:

How would you represent insanely strong winds there? Tossing ships all over the place?

Maybe with some clouds moving around the planet at high speeds, and when you enter the atmosphere (granted, if your ship is strong enough to sustain the strong gravity) you would be tossed around in the wind paths. I think it would be hard for it to be fuel, but it could happen.