Weather

Orius

Will there be weather on planets? If not, can you make it happen? Also make it where you have a variety of weather, like rains of a particular substance (like rains of methane, currently present on Saturn's moon Titan)? It doesn't have to be water. If rain is present, make sure that the atmosphere is cold enough for the rain to be supported as liquid when falling from the clouds; the surface temperature can also exceed the boiling point of that particular liquid, so that the liquid will evaporate before reaching the ground, like on Venus. I've also mentioned before about gas giants, just thought I would mention it again. Gas giants usually have a lot of moons, and since gas giants cannot be landed on, maybe they can have a lot of moons in game to compensate for the lack of a solid surface. 

I know that this is a tall request, but I believe it can be done because of the significant amount of progress made already on the game! Thanks, 

-Rhino

Weather is on the Trello board as a feature that should make it into the game by release:

https://trello.com/b/Y6WNMd2S/dual-universe-community-suggestions

"Examples of climate: snow storms, sand storms, regular storm, etc..."

However the suggestion is under "Different global climates on planets", so it's unclear whether that means 24/7 nonstop global storms on planets, or if just different planets have different types of storms that happen on and off. 

• 1 month later...