Hello from Sydney, Australia

Well... I've taken the long road to get here (first signed up in October 2016), but have finally bought a supporter pack.

I've actually wanted to do that for a little while now, but as they were unavailable, there wasn't much I could do about it!

My backstory is probably similar to many of you; I began gaming in the 80s... C64, Amiga, then onto IBM clones once they got decent.

Gaming style? All sorts... flight sims, RPGs, platformers, there are few games I've met over the decades that I don't like.

Some might know me from the Star Citizen community under this handle... although TBH, I really drifted away from posting in recent years.

Absolutely delighted with where DU is going, and can't wait to get into Alpha 2...! And, yeah... that's the very brief version of me :)

Welcome, I've backed SC and I "drifted away" too, as you say. Mainly because I'm a builder first, and because SC is darker and longer to develop than I expected.

I bought Elite Dangerous and Space Engineers too.

Chris Roberts has said some kind words toward DU project and I hope that the good relationship between the 2 games communities (and all other communities) will clear any previous dramas and animosity.

• 2 years later...