What do you think will happen at PAX East?

Trigun

PAX East is in April of 2017, I think you meant PAX West.

Regardless, we know there will be a kickstarter announcement on the 2nd at the very least.

I'm hoping there will be a playable demo of some type at PAX West, and/or a new trailer of some sort. IIRC We were told there would be a new "real" trailer coming soon, maybe I just remembered that wrong though. 

im ready to get the kickstarter over and done with, you thinking 1million as a streach goal? 

My guess, based on nothing but assumption, is that the first goal will be $100k, with stretch goals at every $100k on top of that up to $1 Million. 

I don't know if they can reach $1 million, but it would sure be nice. 

It's important to remember that Kickstarter campaigns are not really supposed to be for raising money to run a business. You don't even have to have your campaign goals met in order for it to be considered a success.

In many cases, a Kickstarter campaign serves as a way to prove interest to investors, where the actual money will come in. You want to be able to show prospective investors that you do in fact have an audience that is interested in your product, and reaching $100k with 10 thousand people donating 10 dollars probably has a bigger impact when it comes to investors than reaching $100k with 100 people donating 1 thousand dollars. 

I'm of course still going to back the Kickstarter campaign when it starts though, unless DU went in a completely different direction and decided to make a My Little Pony simulator, there's not much that could change my mind at this point.