Hello there.

Just want to say hello, I've been lurking here for some time; mostly following along with DU's development and with the advent of the discord lurking and more recently chatting here.

My name is Kara aka GlitchyGirl and am looking forward to future interactions!     Normally I'd make these type of posts more wordy.... and I wouldn't probably be able to stop with anything less than a block of text.  But I must say that right now I am speechless due to a very kind act.  So I'll simply say hello! 

Oh wow hehe, so many posts to respond to before I hit the hay.  Well Ill have to make it somewhat succinct since I have to get up for work in some hours :x   

In descending order though... first of all thank you Meldrik, will do - as for the edit did you edit it, or do you need me to move it?  Sorry to bother. xD 

Next Vyz Ejstu, thank you so much!  This is something that I've been waiting on for quite some time, and while I am still somewhat sad I missed the first chance to back I'm happy that this is possible now.

Aaron_Cain, thanks for the welcome!   And to be quite honest I'm excited about a whole lot of it.  The flying, the trading, the exploring, the building of objects, the programming, and the experiences that will be had.   In many ways this feels like the mmo I've been looking for my whole life. xD 

And last but not least, thank you Falstaf :3   I will most definitely do so, and I cannot wait to see what the future brings! 

1 hour ago, GlitchyGirl said:

In many ways this feels like the mmo I've been looking for my whole life. xD 

This is so for many people that follow DU. Hence the excitement and overall positive attitude you'll find here.