DU Gaming Community

Cybrex

Why is SE a choice if it doesn't really run that well in multiplayer? 

Never played it, put it up since it was recommended by some who have played it in MP. If people want to play it together in the DU community, then have at it. 

Looks like most have voted by now, but I'll keep the poll running until Friday evening for any stragglers. Looking like Empyrion and Space Engineers are going to be popular vote by far. :D

In my opinion, Star Citizen isn't worth it until it (if) releases. If you haven't bought in to it already, I would hold off. This coming from a guy who spent way too much on it when it had its kickstarter.

I own Star Citizen and I still haven't actually figured out how to fly the ship I own (A Constellation). 

It needs a bit more work before it's something we can all play together, and most of us probably don't have computers that can run it very well anyways.

When are we gaming by the way? Should we share our steam id's here?

Mine is (easy enough): yamamushi 

Figure since most are in the steam group already, we can group up from there. Poll closes down this Friday, but thats really yo determine what game server we'll get up and running for the group. For other games, I mean, go play together already. :D

OP edited, and removed poll. Space Engineers and Empyrion won the majority vote. 

Wilks has setup the Space Engineers server already, and the details are in the OP. Tomorrow we'll be setting up the server for Empyrion.

Thanks,

Cybrex

Giving this a bump.

If you haven't joined the steam group, I encourage you to do so. Many of the members have been playing in the Space Engineers server we setup last week. :)

Thanks,

Cybrex