Hello - And why do buyers need moderator approval?

1 hour ago, Archaegeo said:

Just bought the game, so high, and I'm curious, why do owners of the game need moderator approval for posts?

Just because you payed money, doesn't mean the first thing you post could be any different to someone who hasn't payed if both are disallowed.

13 hours ago, Archaegeo said:

Just bought the game, so high, and I'm curious, why do owners of the game need moderator approval for posts?

Anyway, hoping this and my public profile post get approved so i can get in the right areas of the discord.

The reason for the mod approval of post to anything is because we had(and still have) issues with bot accounts coming in here and ruining our perfectly shiny and cozy forum. It's better this way, as we get to see first hand if an account is a bot/spammer or not, instead of having that publicly blasted everywhere making our forums really unwelcoming.

Also, congrats on getting that Supporter Pack, Welcome to the community and game, enjoy the testing sessions.

~ Meldrik

A fitting suggestion would be to "upgrade"  (tweak, rather) the posting rights for "first posters" who have a confirmed pledge or likewise. 

Less work for you without any "compromise", unless bots start buying the game first. 

13 minutes ago, Warden said:

A fitting suggestion would be to "upgrade"  (tweak, rather) the posting rights for "first posters" who have a confirmed pledge or likewise. 

Less work for you without any "compromise", unless bots start buying the game first. 

These days in the technology age, you never know. Bots are even beginning to click the message "I am not a robot"

Who knows, maybe they will start spending  money to get access to the forums :lol::rolleyes:

~ Meldrik

There is a simple reason - unless the bot is harmful (e.g. just spam for the sake of spam) they make money off the post. Quick example, maybe its someone doing something illegal within Dual Universe (selling resources/account/etc for real money). If they sell even a single asset they make some money from that transaction. As long as they make more money then they lose, they will continue to do it.

Though fair enough - technically speaking they are also funding DU by buying an account then being banned, but still.