Founders Wanting New Backer Items

Felonu

@NQ-NyzaltarI am a gold founder, but would like to upgrade to get some of the items from the new backer pack that we weren't aware would be in the game during the kickstarter.  I clicked on the "Buy this pack" button for the patron pack, and it won't let me check out.  There is a message "No need to upgrade, we have your back! We plan to give you all the new items for free under certain conditions, please refer to the dedicated F.A.Q for more info. ".  Of course "all the new items" isn't completely accurate, as there are new items available we won't get. I would be willing to spend more money to increase my pledge in order to get some of the higher level outfits extra STUs, etc.  Will there be any way for us to do so in the future?

That's a valid question.  Would love to see an "extras" option in the store some day.  DACs, and of course outfits and whatnot that Gold and lower can't get at the moment.

Or as you mention, just an option to purchase another pack.

Definitely not a priority, but it would be a "nice to have"

Honestly, ideally I would like the option to buy some items "a la carte". 

Buy 2 t-shirts, click here. 

An extra DAC, click there. 

Naturally its a tight balance because public perception is tricky. There is another space game in crowd funding that took things a bit too far.