Supporter packs out!

15 minutes ago, Warlord205 said:

Has anyone actually been able to purchase one of these packs? I keep getting error 500 when I try to checkout.

I have not hear of such problems for now.

I suggest you to ask directly to support: https://support.dualthegame.com/.

PS: same for you @Omfgreenhair.

~ Merwyn

Edited by Mod-Merwyn

19 minutes ago, Warlord205 said:

Has anyone actually been able to purchase one of these packs? I keep getting error 500 when I try to checkout.

I am aware of at least 1 person who was successful.

1 hour ago, NovaPrime said:

Also can I ask if the plan to have the Force Field Unit and Protection Bubble for players who build on Normal Territories is still going ahead?

As rewards should not give any advantage, yes, both backers and non-backers should be able to use protection bubbles.

~ Merwyn

The video is really spot on pitch for "backing the vision if you like what you see and we're showing you what you WILL see."

Really good that it's informative-oriented in style and emphasising info + showing (not glossing over).

I bought a 2nd hand bike this week. I aim to back for A2 next week at a respectable 60 after my paycheck clears.

I think at that rate, it is a good and honest vision to pledge to support with some benefits thrown into the price/value of the transaction. That is essential for the category "pre-pledge/pre-payment" before a product is fully made/manufactured for market.

Thank you very much NQ and I hope the pledges inspire your work further.

26 minutes ago, Mod-Merwyn said:

I have not hear of such problems for now.

I suggest you to ask directly to support: https://support.dualthegame.com/.

PS: same for you @Omfgreenhair.

~ Merwyn

I've once seen this before with creating organisations, where the person clicked one page back and proceeded back forward and noticed the org was already created.

It won't let me sign in on dualthegame.com at all despite being possible to sign in on the forums and elsewhere. I've tested this in both Firefox and Edge. The support page sadly has no subjects on the matter. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many packs there are but it would be very sad for folks like Warlord and me to mis out due to a website error.

Submitted a ticket. I, myself, work for tech support so I know how importaint it is to file tickets and be precise in order to prevent this for others.

Hi everyone!

A few quick answers:

@NovaPrime

The packs will remain available until we'll reach Closed Beta.

@RedalAndrew , @Vexare , @chevron:

You have now access to the Pre-Alpha forum section
(please keep in mind everything here are under NDA ;))

@Pantera:

The Supporter Rewards that haven't been gifted automatically to equivalent Founder Packs are the following items:

- DACs from Supporter Packs
- Beta Keys from Supporter Packs
- In-game and forum titles from Supporter Packs
- Name in credits as a Supporter backer
- T-Shirt from Patron Pack.

@Warlord205 , @Omfgreenhair

Error 500 can happen due to huge traffic happening on our website (as you can imagine, our database is a bit stressed at the moment :P).

So if you get this error, please come back a bit later. Moreover, the issue has been identified and we are going to make a short maintenance tomorrow to improve the capacity.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

3 minutes ago, Omfgreenhair said:

I've once seen this before with creating organisations, where the person clicked one page back and proceeded back forward and noticed the org was already created.

It won't let me sign in on dualthegame.com at all despite being possible to sign in on the forums and elsewhere. I've tested this in both Firefox and Edge. The support page sadly has no subjects on the matter. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many packs there are but it would be very sad for folks like Warlord and me to mis out due to a website error.

Submitted a ticket. I, myself, work for tech support so I know how importaint it is to file tickets and be precise in order to prevent this for others.

As far as I can tell, there are no limited number packs this time around.  That seemed to only be a Kickstarter thing :)

Hope you can get it figured out in a timely manner... I’m sure NQ is being slammed with requests 

8 minutes ago, Omfgreenhair said:

Your login on dualthegame.com is case-sensitive, so double check that your username matches the case exactly when logging in :)

1 hour ago, Warlord205 said:

Your login is case sensitive, double check your username matches your forum name exactly when logging in :)

17 minutes ago, Maverick87Shaka said:

Some of my friend would like to join the DU community,

But we're trying to find the alpha 1 and 2 access period when start, there is a schedule or the AIM date of this packs? 
Thanks.

No date available as of now.

We are waiting for an updated roadmap.

~ Merwyn

1 hour ago, Evil_Porcupine said:

Not for me, it just shows the price in euros and the transaction will just take whatever the exchange rate at the time gets from 180 euros

just asked to check a friend - in USA it's 180$. With my bank if price is in euro it causes double conversion with high rate that causes ~20-25% more price if that were just $. So unfortunately not funny. 

7 minutes ago, Miamato said:

just asked to check a friend - in USA it's 180$. With my bank if price is in euro it causes double conversion with high rate that causes ~20-25% more price if that were just $. So unfortunately not funny.

Well thats for you to talk with your bank customer service about, not the forums

3 hours ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Error 500 can happen due to huge traffic happening on our website (as you can imagine, our database is a bit stressed at the moment :P).

So if you get this error, please come back a bit later. Moreover, the issue has been identified and we are going to make a short maintenance tomorrow to improve the capacity.

Ah, of course, could've thought of that myself. Yes, alright, I'll check in tomorrow and see whats up.

@NQ-Nyzaltar is https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/03/07/supporter-rewards-for-founder-backers/  accurate for the Sapphire +?

Do Sapphire+ founders really have to pay 180$ if they want the Black Patron skins or was this a copy/paste error?

1920x1080.jpg__960x540_q85_subsampling-2

The image above leads me to think there was a typo... (Crosses fingers)

Thanks in advance

-Ez

14 hours ago, Ezghoul said:

@NQ-Nyzaltar is https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/03/07/supporter-rewards-for-founder-backers/  accurate for the Sapphire +?

Do Sapphire+ founders really have to pay 180$ if they want the Black Patron skins or was this a copy/paste error?

1920x1080.jpg__960x540_q85_subsampling-2

The image above leads me to think there was a typo... (Crosses fingers)

Thanks in advance

-Ez

*I was wrong

So old supporters get literally everything from the new packs (practically)?  That seems a bit much imho.  There should be unique items in these packs.

5 hours ago, Hades said:

I don't think it was an error, and I don't think they should change it either.  Patron packs should have "something" that isn't just given freely to old backers like us.

I noticed another difference between the two pages...

Any ideas on the Arkship Cryogenic Tube (decorative)? Are these the same as the Legacy Resurrection Nodes? @NQ-Nyzaltar

@Ezghoul:

This is indeed a typo (the news should be fixed by now).

Basically, the rule we applied to the gifts was: all Supporter cosmetic rewards are gifted to the Founder Packs of equivalent level (or higher).

The Arkship Cryogenic Tube is only a decorative Element. 

This is a different Element from the Legacy Resurrection Node (which is basically a Respawn Point Element).

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

4 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

@Ezghoul:

This is indeed a typo (the news should be fixed by now).

Basically, the rule we applied to the gifts was: all Supporter cosmetic rewards are gifted to the Founder Packs of equivalent level (or higher).

The Arkship Cryogenic Tube is only a decorative Element. 

This is a different Element from the Legacy Resurrection Node (which is basically a Respawn Point Element).

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Thank you very much for the clarification, I appreciate it. 

I don't see the Arkship Cryogenic Tube listed in the news for Sapphire +. Is this not included because it's an element?