Copy part of construct

atriumgp

Hello,

I have read on the trellos map that copy/past a voxel or an element of a construct to an other was rejected. It does mean we can copy the whole construct only.

what if i am interested of a part and not of the construct alltogether.

It should be possible to past a part to an other part. Is it technically difficult to implement this or the game system does not allow edit a construct to an other construct (external).

I mean we can normally edit our construct (internal) but not with other (external) construct.

What if an other person is interested of an old engine i sell, we can not directly replace my engine to his construct ?

Thank you for your comprehension. :)

2 hours ago, atriumgp said:

Hello,

I have read on the trellos map that copy/past a voxel or an element of a construct to an other was rejected. It does mean we can copy the whole construct only.

what if i am interested of a part and not of the construct alltogether.

It should be possible to past a part to an other part. Is it technically difficult to implement this or the game system does not allow edit a construct to an other construct (external).

I mean we can normally edit our construct (internal) but not with other (external) construct.

What if an other person is interested of an old engine i sell, we can not directly replace my engine to his construct ?

Thank you for your comprehension. :)

as per one of the dev preview vids you can split your construct apart - which I think would technicality make two at that point, then take a blueprint of the engine part, then join your construct back together again.