News

Hi @Star Explorer Catptain,

First and foremost, welcome to the DU community, soon you'll be able to become an official backer with the upcoming Supporter Packs. Regarding your inquiry on the News updates, I'd like to point you to two sites that can help you in this matter:

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/

Over the last 3 months there has been countless of concept art blogs, addition of the community Trello, information about Territorial Units, PvP, and most recently information about sanctuary moons.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRPE8HHvv1EYu8YwqNgOD8w

While not as active as the News section, there was tutorial video about the blueprints available currently to the testers...

However, if you are inquiring about more detailed information regarding news updates, changes to the testing on the client or how the game is currently performing, this will be restricted (unless otherwise publicly published by Novaquark) which is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Hope this answers your question.

~ Meldrik

11 hours ago, Star Explorer Catptain said:

Hi, as being a non funder of this game, I been keeping up with the news and i havent not seen any news or any updates about the game for three months now, just wondering if everything is ok.

You're not missing anything as the game is in Pre-Alpha which also means an NDA is in place. Check back for the Supporter Pack Announcement coming very soon (there will be some video footage to go with it too, worth watching). And then probably just wait for Alpha when obviously given the above we can see more footage from the game.

Pre-Alpha is working on the server performance to handle more players and longer, is the drift I get from the current dev communication and to also ensure when it hits Alpha, footage is representative of the game in a positive light to ensure positive initial impressions.

Some of the current backers who are testing the pre-alpha have gone quiet on the forums: Probably a good sign. :huh: