Isabelin

Question about the UI: Font size / scaling

7 hours ago, Isabelin said:

Is there any plan to allow players to change the font size in the UI? Or add an ability to scale the UI so we can make things bigger?

the response to this question might be blocked by the current NDA

There are a lot of details that are published, I hope this detail won't really get blocked.

It's just that from all I've read, the game seems like something I would really enjoy. But my biggest problem with games is my sight so just wanted to know if I should be excited or not ;)

i think most game these day now have that ability. So if it under NDA mean it got some involve in game already. Also DU is new generation game ( well single shard, no load nowhere  to see) , so high chance it will got that ability.

Would have been really awesome if most games did have this option. I'm afraid that at least most of my type of games doesn't. But the second part of the answer is leaving me optimistic.

I do hope you are right.

Font size is not only a matter of being convenient, it is also a blocking issue.

I am playing using a video projector, so one one hand, the game is beautiful, on the other hand, I can't play because inside text is really too small. In addition, the color of the text is grey and the back-ground is black. 

Even if I shutdown all lights, I have to be very closed to the screen to be able to read.

I really hope that this issue will be fixed soon