Let's talk about the voxel tool

CaptainAdan

Speaking very little English, I use google translation and leave a copy in French.

Hello everyone.

so, let's talk about Voxel tools that could have more potential.

1- Have with a touch the possibility of using the smoother smooth tool.

2- it would take a selection tool to be able to take several Voxels and be able to pass the smooth tool.

3- To be able to inlay one or more voxels modified in other voxels with the option "to take against or not the empty voxels"

it would already be a great + to be able to create more finesse and detail our creations.

I have already played a lot with voxel on the game Everquest Landmark and to better understand I put the link of my channel youtube or I kept 25 videos tutorial on the Voxel.

Link of my first video on "the bars and points in micro voxel" which illustrates the why of points 1 and 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6gB1qHInDI

You who is a builder, do you follow me?

Bonjour à tous.

alors, parlons des outils Voxel qui pourrait avoir plus de potentiel.

1- Avoir avec une touche la possibilité d’utiliser l’outil lisse plus doux.

2- il faudrait un outil de sélection pour pouvoir prendre plusieurs Voxels et pouvoir passer l’outil lisse.

3- Pouvoir incruster un ou plusieurs voxels modifié dans d’autre voxels avec l’option “prendre en contre ou pas les voxels vide”

ce serait déjà un grand + pour pouvoir crée plus en finesse et en détail nos créations.

j’ai déjà joué beaucoup avec le voxel sur le jeu Everquest Landmark et pour mieux comprendre je met le lien de ma chaine youtube ou j’ai conservé 25 vidéos tutorial sur le Voxel.

Lien de ma première vidéo sur “les barres et pointes en micro voxel” qui illustre bien le pourquoi du point 1 et 2.

Toi qui est constructeur, tu me suit?

10 hours ago, Mod-Merwyn said:

That's good suggestions to NQ. They may be added to the Trello: http://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/02/23/devdiaries-communication-changes/

Note that NQ stated that voxel tools need more work, but they will look at it later (they are currently focusing on other, unimplemented, gameplay).

~ Merwyn

thank you for your answer, i will look to post her on the trello.

50 minutes ago, Mod-Merwyn said:

As far as I know, only NQ can edit the Trello.

Give them some time: it's new and they have a lot to read/sort ;).

~ Merwyn

ok thank you, it's for his that I did not find how to edit on the trello :-)