Feedback - registration Novark

Kurock

This is an interesting idea. Though it is not entirely clear what the benefits are for being registered. Advertising? If so where? (besides here). How is this different than for the company (organisation) to make its own advertising post. Will these be tallied and put in a handy webpage or app somewhere?

This is not to disparage the idea. These kind of initiatives should be encouraged, but a little more clarification to the intent behind the registry would be nice. :)

Thanks for letting me know. Organizations are probably synonymous with guilds and alliances. This thread is intended to introduce individual companies, i. e. companies run by individual players or smaller groups of players. No matter which organization or faction they belong to. Seen that way, a land register.

@Moderators: please delete this post and those of Mr. Kurock, if he doesn't want to use it for Ontopic.

On 22 February 2018 at 8:03 PM, Gaerun Tannhain said:

@Moderators: please delete this post and those of Mr. Kurock, if he doesn't want to use it for Ontopic.

Please go ahead and delete the helpful on topic conversation, I really don't mind. :)

First, organizations are not limited to being the kind of guild or alliance found in most games.  In DU, an organization is a group of people of any size for any purpose, so the small companies you are inviting to your registry are organizations, just like the big unions and empires are.  For example, I belong to the Blue Moon Crew, which is a trade and transport company that currently includes three people, but it is an organization.  That means we do have a page in the community portal to promote ourselves.  When organizations are implemented in the game itself and not just in the portal, it will be possible for organizations to be members of other organizations.

Since we already have the community portal page, I wonder the same thing that Kurock did.  What will be the advantages of being in this registry?

Well, I guess I didn't have any information about the fact that you can also belong to several organisations. The term organization is more of a guild aspect for me. The idea behind the thread is that players (like me for example) who don't want to be part of a big guild or similar in Dual Universe and want to run a small business (if it's only a small market) have the possibility to place a little bit in advance. I thought you could make a list like that for any area. Hence the tags or categories. Maybe a little early, but so players can become part of something and dream about what they want to realize. What is more beautiful than to think of a world that will eventually become' real'. The decisive reason was probably the anticipation :P Not everyone registered here has bought a package.