Community Suggestions Trello

Ben Fargo

2 minutes ago, Takao said:

???

More accurately read this first http://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/02/23/devdiaries-communication-changes/
Here's direct link to their Trello board: https://trello.com/b/Y6WNMd2S/dual-universe-community-suggestions 

Being on discord (or Twitter in this case) gets you theses updates quickly ;)

2 hours ago, Takao said:

I don't have a Twitter account...

Someone has posted the link in our corp Discord channel a few hours ago, however I haven't noticed that -.-

Hi Takao, a twitter account is not needed to read the tweets from Novaquark, if you find any link in the discord servers, you can just click on it and it'll take you to twitter and bring up that tweet. Very handy for does that don't have a twitter account.

See above for the links, Yamamushi posted the direct link to he new community Trello site, Msoul also posted an embedding of the tweet for easier reading and Kruock posted the link to the news blogs. Thanks guys! 

Also a huge thanks to NQ (like Been Fargo said) for providing the Trello for us to see and use. It's really nice and helpful.

~ Meldrik

1 hour ago, Mod-Meldrik said:

Hi Takao, a twitter account is not needed to read the tweets from Novaquark, if you find any link in the discord servers, you can just click on it and it'll take you to twitter and bring up that tweet. Very handy for does that don't have a twitter account.

I know that I can read tweets without a Twitter account.

However, without an account, I don't get directly notifed from Twitter if NQ posts a Tweet, that was what I ment.

1 hour ago, Miamato said:

How to join their discord?

The cooperation is called Soul Nebula.

44 minutes ago, Takao said:

I know that I can read tweets without a Twitter account.

However, without an account, I don't get directly notifed from Twitter if NQ posts a Tweet, that was what I ment.

The cooperation is called Soul Nebula.

Pretty sure you're better off linking the neutral community discord

English (deepl used)

I'm already looking forward to BETA, then there will be the VOXEL "Purple plastic".:wub:

German (original)

Ich freue mich schon auf die BETA, dann wird es auch den VOXEL "Purple plastic" geben.:wub:

Die Waldfee