Payment

Orius

How will this game be paid For? I've heard that it will be sub based, but a friend recently told me that it will only be sub based when the game is in Beta but will be pay to keep when the game releases. Is this true, or will it be sub based for the game release?

5 minutes ago, Dr_Rhino55 said:

How will this game be paid For? I've heard that it will be sub based, but a friend recently told me that it will only be sub based when the game is in Beta but will be pay to keep when the game releases. Is this true, or will it be sub based for the game release?

Who say sub for beta, kick your friend butt plz .

From what we know just now that, founder pack can give you life time sub mean that you will play the game forever without the worry about pay each month but founder pack has end now so we dont know if any chance about life time will appear ( will likely to never ). And most of founder pack will give you access to the Pre-Alpha, Alpha, Beta stage.

When the game full release it will be sub base forever.

27 minutes ago, Dr_Rhino55 said:

It's sub based from release on.

Alpha/Beta are buy in only for now so no sub there to pay.

After release you'll have to pay per month (10-14 € - depending on what model you chose. Monthly is more expensive than yearly for example).

There are DACs too with which you can play for free (30day time coupon) when you earn enough ingame money to buy one on the markets from another player.

1 hour ago, Lethys said:

After release you'll have to pay per month (10-14 € - depending on what model you chose. Monthly is more expensive than yearly for example).

There are DACs too with which you can play for free (30day time coupon) when you earn enough ingame money to buy one on the markets from another player.

In case you are worried by the concept of a monthly sub, as some people are and complain about very loudly on these forums, it should be known that literally everything else will be free, no paying for DLC or expansions or any of that bullshit. And if you really enjoy this game and play it lots, you could probably see those costs halving or better due to earnign DACs in game by getting enough currency from whatever you are doing.