The Federation of Fandom's

Hello all, I know this game attracts others like me who want to build ships and buildings and other constructs from our favorite films and shows, I want to create upon launch a guild based around small groups collaborating to work on their own fandoms, so We'd have a star wars outpost with a star wars like cantina and star destroyers patrolling, we'd have an outpost with federation headquaters where we'd have a couple USS enterprise designs defending, we'd have a battlestar Galactica fleet if there where fans that wanted to, I think this would allow us to have somewhere to roleplay, somewhere to go when you want to fly on a certain ship as a crewman, we would be friendly to strangers, send out huge ships to mine non federation worlds for resources to be shared throughout the federation and defend trade routes and gain followers, right now obviously this is all a dream but I was wondering how many people would be interested in joining it if it came to fruition?

Would you also sell designs on the market?

I would like to purchase a replica of the NCC-1701 E, or the YV-929 freighter from Star Wars, but I might not want to dedicate all the resources into building those things myself. 

Once we'd established a fleet I don't see the harm. In selling a few replica's but that'd be after we'd established a fleet to defend / build reputation, if you're a trek fan you could even join us for a short while and be a crewman on an enterprise?

Sounds great depending on how they do stargates I think it'd be a good idea to have one on big ships/stations like Babylon 5 and then have them travel around slowly from planet to planet to mine resources, even if its not in the original design no matter the ship if it goes on mining operations then it'd need alot of docks for fighter ships to defend from pirates.

Looked more into blueprints, I think we'd sell blueprints relevant to the outposts theme, so if you went to the star trek themed one you could buy the enterprise blueprint if you wanted a death star you'd have to go the imperial outpost etc. Does this sound like a good idea? It would give people a reason to travel to different parts of the federation.