How are you going to play the game?

Picardnado

Once I get a decent ship I plan on being a space trucker like yamamushi mentioned above. Keep myself nice and neutral. Get the product from A to B and try to avoid trouble. Seems to be the most honest living that doesn't tie you down to a corporation.

Well maybe a little smuggling here and there :)

I want to create a Security Company. I will offer protection to those who, for example, want to establish a temporary mining base, or want protection during a transportation/voyage. I may also offer security structures and installations, like (if there will be any) turrets, security doors and whatever is possible when the game is released :)

If the business doesn't work, I may be some sort of a "trucker" or hauler (?).

All of that, of course, with my own ships, which will be improved past time, and the help of employees :D

I'd like to claim me a piece of land, build me a farm, find me a wife, raise a family. 

Work on my farm, and when the sun go's down, i'd like to sit on my front porch drink my beer and smoke a big cigar.....

The first thing I'm going to do is build automatic turrets along the parameters of the Arcship and other safe zones to spawn kill players the moment they exit the safe zone. Why? Because I'm Malicious!

Well I'll just take them out to restore balance around the Ark zone. Why?  Because that's Yin Yang  :P

BTW why like your own post?  HAHAHA

I'd like to claim me a piece of land, build me a farm, find me a wife, raise a family. 

Work on my farm, and when the sun go's down, i'd like to sit on my front porch drink my beer and smoke a big cigar.....

OMG  my mini-me  fo-izo realy-do my dealio is daschiz ;) 

'sup Bro ?

Is Dr. Drizzay, so lizzay, and plizzay with D-O-double-Gizzay !

From all of the online stuff I've used DaSchiz, DaSchiznit and I have never seen anyone else use the doggystyle.  I don't even care if you kill me in game, I can't be mad at ya. B)

And your post was made at 4:20 ... just keeps getting better

From all of the online stuff I've used DaSchiz, DaSchiznit and I have never seen anyone else use the doggystyle.  I don't even care if you kill me in game, I can't be mad at ya. B)

And your post was made at 4:20 ... just keeps getting better

Nicks ive used are Shiznit, Shiznit_NL, Shiznit78, Shizle etc...

And the 420 (chronic  <_< ), well it must be magic bro' 

I was not plannig to kill u man, but more to join your clan  :)

Find an asteroid somewhere near a planet with decent resources, and build up from there - in somewhat isolation, and without growing too big. I'm more of a "small group" / "solo" player, who would rather avoid direct conflict and operate through stealth, observation, tactics and strategy rather than direct close ranged "mass blob" combat. When I played EVE for instance, I would rather FC small 10 man fleets with ships specifically built and designed for that specific fleet tactics and adaptability, or if I was flying solo, something stealthy / cloaky recon or stealthbomber kind of deal. Unless I was in friendly space - then I'll be cruising around in a Battleship hunting small groups of frigates and hacs, who would mistake me for an easy prey.

So basically yeah, somewhere out of the way enough that I don't get a lot of traffic, and nobody really has much to gain from attacking, but still close enough to make resource gathering viable. Leaving as small of a "footprint" on the local residents as possible. 

What role I will take, I don't know yet. I'm not a "shoot on sight" player, nor am I a "run up to everyone wagging my tail" player. I'm more of a "follow you for three weeks, and watch you sleep from the bushes" kind of player - so will likely work around that :P

I want to try everything, not sure what I will end up specializing in. I do enjoy building, and exploring, and even PVP on occasion. I'm not much interested in trade but may try it anyway. At first I'm sure I'll be mostly building and helping an organization to build a base/city.

Hmmm I would probably stick to mining/exploration and I would like to create some kickass ships that would be widely used.

Not a big fan of PVP but if I get bored of mining, I'll try it out and see how I do.

Keep everything as simple/fun as possible really... there's no need for me to breakdown every mechanic of the game.

I'd like to play it fairly casual but still want to be part of an organization for the support aspects. It always helps having people around to assist with your goals :D

Realistically I'd like to play it maybe with a handful of people in a secluded part of the game, collecting resources and building an amazing ship/space station then let others use it for a hub.

I'm planing to focus on building and mining so I can build larger and more advanced constructs. At first faster and better equipped planetary vehicles. Then building the larger intersystem ships if none exist or I feel I could make a better one.

Have to find a niche market to capitalize.

Well, I plan on building a huge office tower as my Corporation Center, possibly with a Corporation owned trading station in the space above it, complete with a repair/refuel station for all (paying) customers and hangars for either showcasing your products or simply as parking space. (The usual fees apply.) And I'll probably have to do most of it on my own, since most of my Org have actual lives to lead... losers.

I want to be a part of an organization, as an engineer (I have coding skills so that would be fun). I want to help build / repair / expand the organizations assets and power base.

I want to help make someone else's plain come to fruition. to be a part of something bigger than me.

• 2 months later...