What crazy contraption will you build?

friendlytyrant03

Well there are several things we are planning on doing one of them is the design of our new REDACTED, then there is a project called CLASSIFIED which aims to bring together many of the industrial powers in DU. 

As you can see we have many interesting things planned - although to know more you will just have to wait and see. 

I Want to be the TOP master ship designer of DU (if its possible)

I really don't know how powerful will be the craft system , and how free I will be.. but... once again "if its possible "

later game i will design:
Automaton Replicant Cyborgs that can "assimilate" planets and resources, use it to replicate and split across the galaxy like a virus
(yes, the Borgs !)

"Resist is Useless !! "

From my point of view up here it looks like you have a long way to go  

ok .... not really ;)

I'm going to build a PokeStop

I really don't know how powerful will be the craft system , and how free I will be.. but... once again "if its possible "

later game i will design:

Automaton Replicant Cyborgs that can "assimilate" planets and resources, use it to replicate and split across the galaxy like a virus

(yes, the Borgs !)

"Resist is Useless !! "

hopefully, nobody can be the "bestest" builder at least, on how powerful a ship is . Ship designing is another thing entirely. I got no artsy side, I'll be building rectangular ships :V

A personal stargate in my basement so I can whisk from planet to planet to man my mercantile as needed and transfer resources where they make the most sense. I'll call it a WHISKER: Wormhole Housed Industry Support Kyrium Engineered Resource.

"Hang on, let me jump through the WHISKER and see what I have on New Ares. Be back in a couple of minutes." 

Voltron of course. I will hire the best designers, coders, and bartenders to make the dankest of contraptions in DU. Voltron will also embody the spirit of the Raptor, and do nothing but create explosions whenever formed.

I am taking applications for those who wish to be pilots for Voltron. Only serious inquiries please, and it helps if you know good beer.

Start an Organization for it? :) Given the scope of the game eventually there could be several Themed Organizations.

I actually made one, "The federation of fandom's" I figured each group would be small as a single empire but united we'd make a formidable enemy I hope

I love building machines that are helpful and have a purpose like auto mines/farmers as well transport systems.

All sorts of complex things really. I just hope the building mechanics live up to our expectations!

A mass driver. Ships better stay out of my delivery lane. Who needs a rail gun when I have a shipping container?

Problem with a mass driver is getting back the supplies (also they work off the same basic principle so you can technically classify them all as rail guns or mass drivers or even coil guns just the implementation is slightly different)