Ruins from the past (re-claimed TU)

Captain Jack

9 minutes ago, Lethys said:

No one said anything about 100% chance of losing your stuff. It MAY happen....a bank MAY Run with your money.

But well still better than 100% chance to be "de-own" and you say it "pretty equal" so i just say that. It not equal at all.

1 hour ago, Lethys said:

As it's a safezone they can't do anything to your constructs.

Blueprints are always saved too.

If you build a static construct in a safe zone, that that tile is claimed by someone else, your construct will get transfered to them?

Also, even if not: NQ had sad, that you can block the access to your claimed territories (with shield?), so even if you still own the constructs, you can't access them anymore.

And because it's inside a safezone, you can't reclaim the territory.

9 minutes ago, Takao said:

If you build a static construct in a safe zone, that that tile is claimed by someone else, your construct will get transfered to them?

Also, even if not: NQ had sad, that you can block the access to your claimed territories (with shield?), so even if you still own the constructs, you can't access them anymore.

And because it's inside a safezone, you can't reclaim the territory.

You can't block access in the safezone. You can't put a shield in your tile as it's already the safezone. Shields are for UA only

Right, I had asked that question to NQ and they sad that you can't place shields in safe zones.

Still there are two problems:

1. What happens to your static constructs when someone claims the territory in the safezone?
  2. As you can't attack structures, someone could simply cover your construct (static or non-static) in another construct.

47 minutes ago, Takao said:

Right, I had asked that question to NQ and they sad that you can't place shields in safe zones.

Still there are two problems:

1. What happens to your static constructs when someone claims the territory in the safezone?
  2. As you can't attack structures, someone could simply cover your construct (static or non-static) in another construct.

1. Not known yet. Probably a warning and then it's removed but blueprinted

2.if He has building rights, yup

I was also thinking if it would be possible for me to own land and maybe rent parts of it out using the right and management system : say if I put 4 large building or hangers and rented them out to other players with there own code to ender there building or room ? 

Lavish apartments for rent are maybe a space port with hangers for rent or maybe both ?     =)

On 11/02/2018 at 12:10 AM, Lethys said:

1. Not known yet. Probably a warning and then it's removed but blueprinted

2.if He has building rights, yup

An idea maybe to not only return a construct blueprint but also have the voxels in redeemable form for later rebuilding. That way nothing is really lost as far as the player is concerned - just a little inconvenience.

That could also allow NQ/DU to not remove the original construct but put it into a 'salvage' mode so others could mine/salvage it. Yes this would in theory eventually add to the total voxel count in game, but it would likely be minor overall.