game perspective first or third person?

On 8/23/2016 at 7:44 PM, Quinn23 said:

I need third. IRL I can see my body when I look around and am aware of it. In a first person, because I don't have that reference, I am prone to motion sickness, and it just bothers me because it isn't normal. I have a 210 degree arc of vision. The game is unable to provide for that in first person, so it causes a major disconnect for me to which my body compensates as motion sickness (true story, your brain translates motion sickness as though you have been poisoned, that's why it creates nausea to make your body purge). I need third person, otherwise, I can't play the game for more than a couple of minutes at a time.

It is easy enough to do. You just offer the choice per player. 

I get sick too from playing this game more than one hour straight. Never had that with any other game. I thought it might be the flashing blue lines from builder mode but I can follow your explanation too.

More of an argument for TPV is the interaction with other characters. It is way more inviting for me to interact with someone if I can see myself. Just by moving around, crouching, jumping you can have some basic communication.

Also I'd like to find out if building in TPV will be easier. Because now I spent way to much time flying to and from to get a good perspective on my subject.

I've added a suggestion here