Some Questions(German language)

Tyson Haze

Hallo zusammen!

Ich hätte ein paar fragen und da mein Englisch sehr mangelhaft ist, hoffe ich das es ein paar Member/Admins gibt die Deutsch beherrschen.

Also:

1. Wenn ich vor zB einer Fremden Basis,Haus etc stehe, kann ich dann in den Baumodus wechseln und sein Eigentum einfach abbauen/Zerstören? Wäre wirklich frustrierend sowas.

2. Wenn ich Resourcen sammel, kann ich etwas gegen diebstahl tun? Also,sind die sachen im "Haus" sicher? kann man abschließen oder ähnliches?

3. Was passiert wenn ich sterbe? Zufäller spawn punkt? Spawn selber setzten? besitz ganz weg oder nur zum teil, usw?!

4. Was ist wenn man auf andere Spieler trifft die gar kein englisch können? die aber "ärger" machen wollen? Keine verhandlungen möglich, keine möglichkeit herauszufinden wer die sind etc. gibt es

da eine Idee,oder zumindest möglichkeiten sich zu "rächen". ^^

5.Auf welchen sprachen wird das Spiel erscheinen? Welche gibt es schon ab der Alpha/Beta (könnte schwer für mich werden,wenn es nur englisch ist,da es ja sehr komplex ist)

6. Voice oder Text Chat?

7. Wird es banken oder versicherungen geben,die eine art "eigentumssicherung" ermöglichen?

Das war es soweit erst einmal.

Gruß,

PhyZx

You can just use google translate, works fine. Others might be interested in your questions and answers too.

1) No, as he has no rights to modify your construct

2) yes. Hire mercs, don't Go alone, hide it, or bring it into the safezone where noone can harm you

3) you start with 2 ressurection nodes: one is always at the arkship and one is mobile and can be deployed anywhere you want. If you die, you spawn at the nearest node. If that node is destroyed, you may always spawn Back at the ark. It's possible to build more nodes of course. Some of your inventory is destroyed, some dropped

4) kill them.... ;)

5) english only for now, though they want to do more languages

6) text for now. Maybe there's voice too but honestly: If you're online you'll be in voice chat with your org anyway (TS, discord, whatever)

7) it's a player driven universe. If you want a bank, then you have to create one yourself. You should be reliable though, as you can run with the money...

36 minutes ago, Lethys said:

7) it's a player driven universe. If you want a bank, then you have to create one yourself. You should be reliable though, as you can run with the money...

Aren’t banks kind of a moot point considering currency doesn’t drop on death?  I always wanted banks to be a thing, as it introduces bank heists and the like, but the fact that you retain currency on death takes away the need for a bank.  It also means you don’t have to put much thought into how much currency you bring on a new venture.

Which is all well and good, it’s also a nice safety feature knowing your currency is always safe.

52 minutes ago, Hades said:

Aren’t banks kind of a moot point considering currency doesn’t drop on death?  I always wanted banks to be a thing, as it introduces bank heists and the like, but the fact that you retain currency on death takes away the need for a bank.  It also means you don’t have to put much thought into how much currency you bring on a new venture.

Which is all well and good, it’s also a nice safety feature knowing your currency is always safe.

Not really.

As Institution which keeps your money "safe" a bank is pretty much useless in Du.

But as Investment or loan Service (with some trustworthy dudes) it's viable and can work. There will be scammers too ofc, but some might work.

Very true, I always assumed loans would be done by a seedy character who will chop your arm off if you miss a payment. If it all, that is 

Would be nice if a reputable person created a bank to make it a bit... less harsh

@Tyson Haze

Benutze lieber Deepl, dass übersetzt deutlich besser als Google.

@Lethys

Better use Deepl, that translates things way better.

8 hours ago, Tyson Haze said:

Hallo zusammen!

Ich hätte ein paar fragen und da mein Englisch sehr mangelhaft ist, hoffe ich das es ein paar Member/Admins gibt die Deutsch beherrschen.

Also:

1. Wenn ich vor zB einer Fremden Basis,Haus etc stehe, kann ich dann in den Baumodus wechseln und sein Eigentum einfach abbauen/Zerstören? Wäre wirklich frustrierend sowas.

2. Wenn ich Resourcen sammel, kann ich etwas gegen diebstahl tun? Also,sind die sachen im "Haus" sicher? kann man abschließen oder ähnliches?

3. Was passiert wenn ich sterbe? Zufäller spawn punkt? Spawn selber setzten? besitz ganz weg oder nur zum teil, usw?!

4. Was ist wenn man auf andere Spieler trifft die gar kein englisch können? die aber "ärger" machen wollen? Keine verhandlungen möglich, keine möglichkeit herauszufinden wer die sind etc. gibt es

da eine Idee,oder zumindest möglichkeiten sich zu "rächen". ^^

5.Auf welchen sprachen wird das Spiel erscheinen? Welche gibt es schon ab der Alpha/Beta (könnte schwer für mich werden,wenn es nur englisch ist,da es ja sehr komplex ist)

6. Voice oder Text Chat?

7. Wird es banken oder versicherungen geben,die eine art "eigentumssicherung" ermöglichen?

Das war es soweit erst einmal.

Gruß,

PhyZx

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask a few questions and since my English is very poor, I hope there are some members/admins who speak German.

So:

1. if I am standing in front of a stranger base, house etc. can I switch to the construction mode and simply dismantle/destroy his property? It would be really frustrating.

2. if I collect resources, can I do something about theft? So, are things in the "house" safe? Can you lock up or something?

3) What happens when I die? Random spawn point? Spawn himself? own all or only part of the property, etc?!

4) What if you meet other players who don't speak English at all, but want to make them "angrier"? No negotiation possible, no way to find out who they are etc. there is.

there's an idea, or at least some way of getting revenge. ^^

5. on which languages will the game appear? Which ones are available from alpha/beta onwards (might be hard for me if it is only English, because it is very complex)

6th voice or text chat?

7. will there be banks or insurances that provide some kind of "ownership protection"?

That was it for now.

Greetings,

PhyZx

1. Nein

4. Ist nunmal so, wenn man ein MMO spielt, in dem sich Mitspieler aus aller Welt tummeln. Englisch ist da meistens die Sprache, die am häufigsten zur Anwendung kommt, da sie weit verbreitet ist und von Vielen, zumindest rudimentär, gesprochen wird.

Darüberhinaus gibt es natürlich Gruppen und Communities von Spielern aus verschiedenen Ländern, die dann auch (intern) in ihrer Muttersprache reden. Du könntest dich also einer deutschsprachigen Organisation anschließen, von denen es schon welche gibt und wo Infos dann auch auf deutsch vorhanden sind.

Auch auf Youtube gibt es bereits einige deutschsprachige Videos zu DU.

(Translation)

(1. No

2. (summary:) Its normal in a MMO played by players from all over the world that englisch is the language most used and widely known by many. But there already are and there will be more communities of different languages for sure. You can join one of the already existing german-speaking organisations / player groups and get most of the info in german there. There are some Videos about DU in german language on Youtube already.)