Rogue Planets, Black Holes, and Rogue Stars (along with other things)

Orius

Could you guys implement randomly generated rogue planets and stars, just to make it like real space? And also could you make it so black holes are also generated? It would make space seem more realistic and would give people more things to avoid, along with an element if danger. Could you also make the planets more spaced out in systems, like in our own solar system, to make it so that the planets don't look like they are crossing orbital paths with each other? This would also give more room for people to build space stations and other things like that, and would also create the need for better warp drive systems to help people get to other planets, not just star systems, which could explode into a really big game market. Also (last one), can you make it so that we can fly to the star of the system that we are in? All of these changes and additions will make it a lot more realistic, if you want hints of realism in the game, and present players with features that cannot be found in many other games similar to this. (The idea for planet spacing came from a screenshot Saturday picture and the hope that this game would not become a No Man's Sky) Thanks for reading,

-Rhino

Edited by Dr_Rhino55
Added more suggestions

I forgot to mention adding asteroid belts as well... is all of this possible, or will this just kinda be like no man's sky with weirdly spaced out planets and no ability to fly to the star without you glitching out? If it is, that's okay, these are all just suggestions, take 'em or leave 'em.  

Hold on dude, we still in pre-Alpha remember but there is might some answer for you:

On 1/27/2018 at 9:53 AM, Dr_Rhino55 said:

Could you also make the planets more spaced out in systems, like in our own solar system, to make it so that the planets don't look like they are crossing orbital paths with each other? This would also give more room for people to build space stations and other things like that, and would also create the need for better warp drive systems to help people get to other planets, not just star systems, which could explode into a really big game market

Dont worry the planet distance will sure is big enough for you to build a space station. Hmm did you watch this ? 

It still in Pre-Alpha so they will put the distance a little close in order to test but according to this video, "close distance" but still big enough so when the game full release the distance will bigger then.

Could you guys implement randomly generated rogue planets and stars,

Well stars system will generate when the player get out the first system ( i dunno how will they get out but maybe by WARP DRIVER, FTL Driver ? but still it will be add in the later stage after release and it will be very EXPENSIVE so dont worry much about it ). But rogue planets i think wont, it will stress much for the server. They have add the function make planet spin but from i hear it cant move ( yeb another server stress ).

15 hours ago, Dr_Rhino55 said:

asteroid belts

Yeb it already got in game , you can see from this video:

Also (last one), can you make it so that we can fly to the star of the system that we are in? All of these changes and additions will make it a lot more realistic, if you want hints of realism in the game, and present players with features that cannot be found in many other games similar to this.

Well this point i dont know, maybe they have say yet but they may add some "HEAT" damage ( just maybe , i dont know further, anyone ? if know tell me plz ) and burn you before you can get near the star ( but i doubt, find no point in fighting or go nearing the star ). But still pre-alpha and lot of under NDA (sad i'm not gold backer to join ) so just stay tune and wait for the new .

And also could you make it so black holes are also generated?

i doubt about it, But it cool to build a space station near a black hole . Massive war to gain the station seem so funny when some ship trap by black hole gravity and got destroy.

30 minutes ago, Dr_Rhino55 said:

Is that a binary star system I see in that video (the moon flight one)? It looks like one

Why do you say so ? There is only one star in the video as far as I can tell.

Regards,

Shadow

10 hours ago, Dr_Rhino55 said:

I also forgot to mention gas giants 

Hmm gas giant, we dont know for sure but it will be fun to harvest rare gas on float space station or atleast by some special device . Lmao to see the risk of getting trap by that gas giant gravity and blow up your ship.