Gold Access missing?

MarrrV

Have tried searching but not found an answer (I could have easily just missed it, so feel free to point me to it  please);

I am an Gold Founder (Early Bird) on Kickstarter, but for other reasons did not keep track of the game til now.

I read the news article/update stating that the is pre-alpha access to "Gold Backers and Above", yet I cannot see how to obtain the access.
Should I have received an email about it? If so can it be re-sent please as I do not have it in my inbox.

Or am I missing something else that explains what is/has gone on?

Thank you
Marrv

Hi MarrrV,

The problem has been solved.

If you had filled the Kickstarter survey, this would have been done automatically.

Now, that's not really an issue as we can still do it manually. However, you should expected at least 48h, especially during a week-end.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

My apologies, indeed you filled the Kickstarter survey.
However, you created your Dual Universe account on 20th January 2018.

As long as you didn't have a Dual Universe account, filling the Kickstarter Survey had the same effect as if you didn't fill it.

The process of being automatically recognized as a backer needed two conditions:

First, creating a Dual Universe account as explained in the survey.

Second, filling the Kickstarter survey and send it to the Novaquark through the Kickstarter.

Doing the steps in the reverse order has the consequence to necessitate a manual action from the Customer Support.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Ah, sorry I did not realise that the account was needed to be manually created on here to tie the two together.

It makes perfect sense now that you say it, not like me to not create an account when asked, might check that I did not use my backup email account for it (no idea why I would but worth checking none the less).

Will remain a mystery I suspect as why I did not do that, sorry once again

@MarrrV:

For legal reasons, we aren't allowed to create a Dual Universe account for a player.
It must be the player himself that should create his own Dual Universe account.

That why the process may seem tedious and annoying.

Unfortunately, there was a part we weren't allowed to automatize.

@Bear Adams:

After a quick check, your account has access to the client download on your profile page.

Are you sure you checked when you were logged on the community portal here: https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile ?

If you don't see the "Download te game" button at the right of the "Edit Profile" and "Upgrade Pledge" buttons, under the profile frame, please contact our customer support at support@novaquark.com for this issue.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry to Hi-jack this thread, I am a backer also and like MarrrV I am unable to access the backer forum.

I also completed the Survey way back in Nov 2016 but cant access the tester forum

For the first time I was able to participate in this Weekend's  extra long test and so wanted to read up

Thank you in advance