Moon & Asteroid

Marcovitch

Hi everyone

I wanted to know if there would be asteroid falls on a planet with a for example a more dangerous biome?

I suppose there will be moons could I have some specifications on their contents, landscape?

Maybe this content is private :)

Marcovitch .

Hi Marcovitch,

From what we know, we have not heard of falling asteroids. Actually, all planets, moons and asteroids are supposed to be fixed as of now (they are like static constructs: not movable).

Game-play wise, moons are like planets. As neither planets, nor moons orbit, we can't even speak of "moons". But they are small and near a planet. More precise information is probably under NDA.

Regards,

Shadow.

There are plans to make it all dynamic and realistic, but thats for the far future. What I could see happening would be planned events where an uninhabited area is chosen for either a starfall or smth like that or maybe an asteroid is introduced to game world that's rich in ressources (I know I'm using the asteroids for basically everything ressource related, but for me they are the only good solution to our finite ress problems...)