becoming a gold member to join alpha

Bolo

On 13.1.2018 at 4:48 PM, Bolo said:

I would like to become a goldmember and join alpha game..is that stil posseble?

i see the option and prizes on the site..but cant click on them to pay and join the game.

just wondering how and if its stil posseble?

16 hours ago, Gaiza said:

Same question here. Thanks.

the sale of founder packs has ended last year - You can't become a Gold founder anymore.

But there will be Support packs (with different perks) available soon.

Be aware though, that you can only join Alpha 2 NOT the pre alpha with such packs

So is there any updated news beyond the article you posted? I noticed it said the founder packs would be available in 2017 "When the future "Supporter" Packs will be available in Q4 2017, "

Just want an update on when those of us who just found out about this game will actually be able to play it (by doing the Supporter packs of course).

Thank you!

While not able to give a definitive answer within time frames, I doubt anyone can as even if you brought a "Supporter pack" as soon as it became next available it would not give "pre-alpha" access, which is the phase that the game is currently in.

How long for the game to progress from "pre-alpha" to "alpha" will be only known by the devs of the game (I suspect) and even then it would depend on how well the "pre-alpha" testing of things goes.

Sorry I cannot give a definitive answer that your looking for, but the very nature of alphas, betas and associated phases is that they tend to take "as long as it takes".

If you want a dev response I would suggest tagging one of them in using the "@" and their name, although I do not know how much they will like me for suggesting that :)

Found this game too late to be a founder, and disappointed that lifetime memberships will not be available at any price in the future.

Oh well, that is life.

Where should I watch for the new Support Packs to become available?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 2:54 PM, Pleione said:

Found this game too late to be a founder, and disappointed that lifetime memberships will not be available at any price in the future.

Oh well, that is life.

they should be up around end of march or sooner since there still on track for it

On 1/28/2018 at 1:54 PM, Pleione said:

Oh well, that is life.

https://community.dualthegane.com/pledge - keep an eye out on that page.

Alternately, if you're part of any DU related Discord server, I'm sure you'll be spammed with notifications regarding the release of the support packs. :lol:

~ Meldrik

On 28/01/2018 at 9:54 PM, Pleione said:

Oh well, that is life.

The announcement will be posted on our Facebook, Twitter and on the official website in the news category. We'll also send an email to the players that subscribed to our mailing list! The ETA is still Q1, we are working on improving our website so that people interested in supporting the project don't encounter any issue when they'll get a supporter pack.