Whats Your Orgs Projects

Jegleebow20

Just a thought, if you are in an Org you might want to also answer that question yourself to help get the ball rolling. ;)

My org is a mercenary organisation, so there is a few obvious startup things we are planning: base location on starting planet, transport/mining ship, followed by combat ships.

One of the long term goals is to create a fleet of automated ships that can be used in combat (drones).

4 minutes ago, 0something0 said:

My org is all about doing crazy things in DU. One of the projects I have in mind is to go as fast as possible, or if the 20,000 km/h limit stays, to create a ship that will reach that limit in the shortest amount of time.

Smelling some NDA here.

Anyways for me and my guys it will revolve a lot around going somewhere we can be left alone for a while and then return with guns drawn 

Okay, I am not sure if this is just me or if others feel this way, but why would an organization want everyone to know what they are working on? Don't get me wrong, it could just be me being a little paranoid when seeing a post like this, but it does have merit. 

On 1/12/2018 at 9:22 PM, Wilks Checkov said:

Okay, I am not sure if this is just me or if others feel this way, but why would an organization want everyone to know what they are working on? Don't get me wrong, it could just be me being a little paranoid when seeing a post like this, but it does have merit. 

Why wouldn´t they? If someone wants to create a mercenary company, that company needs to be known. And not only that, their customers also need to know what resources said mercenaries have. Nobody would pay ton of money for protection of their trade route when they don´t know what will they get in return.

Or if they are shipbuilding company, it is only in their interest to be as transparent as possible. Is this company aiming to build huge ships or manufacturing tons of smaller vessels and could therefore be employed by my huge empire, or are they more into staying small and building more specialized vessels according to wishes of every customer (I am certain companies like this will arise, similar to real world companies that can build customized cars for big price)?

And even in cases of small organizations that want, for example, to set up a small secret mining base, there is really no harm in revealing that right now.

Stewie901 wants to go into the universe and build an outpost with his little brother and friends? I will go destroy it, hahahaha.

Oh, wait, the game is nowhere near the launch and even if it was, knowledge that Stewie901 wants to hide from everyone won´t mean a thing, because he never said where that base will be.

Knowing the plans of other organizations at this stage does not harm anyone.

Signal Cartel will do what we do best, be service oriented, neutral explorers and investigators while following a non aggression credo. We will be around and provide services, information and support  through a number of programs which will be developed when the game loop is complete. 

Signaleers are nomads, we roam and travel, often alone but sometimes in teams, to do what we do. The initial plans are to create a mobile base of operations for the core group managing the org which will travel the stars, find and explore strange new things and share what we discover with those willing to listen.

SIgnal Cartel has been successful in creating a counter culture in EVE Online where our reputation and Credo often shields us from harm or aggression. It is our intention to do the same in Dual Universe. We're proud to be able to say 'Reputation Tank is Best Tank' ;) 

There is no major project yet in my organization where i'm at. It's a local org's anyway, so it will be hard to expand it until the game released to the public.

As for now, i'm focusing on giving some little tweaks regularly on the org's page so it will be ready to gather all of the local players when the time comes ^_^