Delayed Idea Debate

Wilks Checkov

This weeks debate I am sorry to state will be delayed, due to the fact that I am in a fair amount of pain after surgery and that I do not exactly feel like writing. 

However, depending on how well my hydrocodine works tomorrow I will see if I feel up to attempting to write it then, but if not, I will likely be taking a few days off to re-coup to some extent. 

Suggestions for topics of debate are appreciated. 

And best of luck on the forums to you all. 

And for damn sake - please - some admin fix the typo I just realized I did in the topic name its Debate not Delate.

Ugh... feel like a moron. 

This weeks debate I am sorry to state will be delayed, due to the fact that I am in a fair amount of pain after surgery and that I do not exactly feel like writing. 

However, depending on how well my hydrocodine works tomorrow I will see if I feel up to attempting to write it then, but if not, I will likely be taking a few days off to re-coup to some extent. 

Suggestions for topics of debate are appreciated. 

And best of luck on the forums to you all. 

And for damn sake - please - some admin fix the typo I just realized I did in the topic name its Debate not Delate.

Ugh... feel like a moron. 

And know it's on the internet FOREVER

Wilks,
based on the other thread that you have started the other day to do with fleet composition ideas, 

what about a thread/debate on what you think the grouping/fleet system and mechanics should be like. 

I would like to see others input on this and it would probably generate some interest. 
I don't know if you've done it before outside that thread from yesterday(?). 

Anyway dude,
hope the drugs kick in soon so you can mindlessly post without pain! 

Will the Alpha Members be under a NDA, official or otherwise.  And if so will there be a time when they can release footage, or talk about what they did?  Fully understanding that they have been very open so far, but I don't know they may want a review period or something.

Energy Shield tech research time, although it maybe covered in the thread on shielding.

Or How alliances will behave in the first months.

The need for stealthy sensor drones before a fight to get better intel, (so sensors basically and their function).