Config Windows=Osx

Marcovitch

Good evening some like me that will leave aspire by the universe of Dual Universe but not having the resources required (Machines with operating system OSX or Windows).

I am aware that a Mac OSx version is not considered and I am ready to launch (bootcamp) it is the one for that after all ...

Here is my question My Mac Osx on Windows will he be able to cash the game?

I leave my configuration:

Mac mini 2012

Intel Core i7 2.3GHz processor

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB Graphics

OS X 10.9.2 Software (13C64)

Thank you for the advice and reply and sorry if French is forbidden on the site (notify me).

Spatially your.

Marcovitch

@Marcovitch

The eventual system requirements for DU are not yet known with only the requirements for the (not yet optimized) pre alpha builds available.

As Lethys stated though, expecting a game which draws heavily on the GFX capabilities of your hardware is not realistic. You are basically running 6 year old laptop/mobile hardware in your MacMini and as a general rule this hardware, while fine for everyday web/mail/mediaconsumption use, is not intended to be used for such applications. Having dedicated GFX hardware with it's own memory is not a luxury in this case.

Un grand merci

J'ai bien fait de poser des questions, j'aurais pris un paquet de fondateur ou d'ours sans avoir l'occasion de goûter ...

Donc je devrais ajouter une carte graphique externe ou acheter un PC

un voir ce qui serait le meilleur budget.

J'utilise le PC uniquement pour les jeux, mon mac me sert plus qu'ableton photoshop et une autre création de logiciel de design.

Si quelqu'un pouvait conseiller pour que je puisse accéder aux dépenses sur les dépenses au moins soit acheter une carte graphique pour mon mac ou glisser sur une autre machine?

En te remerciant

Well, I can't speak for anyone but myself and in my opinion the days MacOS was the better OS for applications you mention are well behind us. Today it is a personal preference more than anything else.

Any PC you buy which would be able to handle Dual Universe will be more than capable to handle anything you currently do on your Mac Mini. If you wish to remain on MacOS for any non gaming related work, you could opt for creating a dual boot and set up a Hackintosh.. (look it up.. there's plenty of info on the net). The applications you mention will run as well, if not better on today's Windows based hardware.

Hahaha merci pour votre temps mais im vieil homme avec la vieille technologie :)

Je n'ai pas d'argent pour acheter un nouveau moteur

si j'achète une carte graphique externe pour mac osx puis-je utiliser boot camp (hackintosh) im pas sûr ...

Je sais que vous êtes un utilisateur de PC si désolé pour la question noobing ^^

I think you won't be happy with some external GPU for playing DU. Games nowadays are very demanding so I would suggest a decent PC if you have to buy a new one. I have no experience with such GPUs, but I doubt they can handle it.

Better save up some money and get yourself a nice and decent platform to build upon

Merci encore et je pense que je vais écouter @ Lethys, @ blazemonger

Avoir cela croire sur un problème de voiture ou le client demande de resceller la fuite plutôt que de réparer.

Vous avez absolument raison et merci pour vos réponses humbles certains pourraient avoir des larmes dans les yeux tout en lisant ma vie ^^.

Une nouvelle question mon budget ne peut pas dépasser 400e serait suffisant? (Je ne connais pas bien PC et je ne veux pas acheter de navet)

Un lien pour tester le paramètre graphique d'une machine pour deux univers http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=21192&game=Dual Universe (pour supprimer si ad ou faux)

Yeah that site is garbage as Du definitely needs more than that

I'm not sure if I break the NDA with further statements so better to ask @NQ-Nyzaltar or @NQ-Nomad about this.

If you look carefully and maybe have someone to guide you (friends, family) then you can get something nice for 400€. But it's a bit hard to do over the internet

'-_- Arff 

Sorry guys im good for creating song with ableton or reason but i know nothing about graphical technology

don't blame me :)

And this site was the third link on my google recherch "Dual universe config"

Its the reason of my question about "Buy a PC  computers"?

On 10/01/2018 at 6:44 PM, Marcovitch said:

'-_- Arff 

Sorry guys im good for creating song with ableton or reason but i know nothing about graphical technology

don't blame me :)

It's fine.. Generally, an i5 with 1060 GFX, 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD will suit pretty much whatever using 1 1080p monitor.. Multimonitor go 1070, 4K (basically 4x1080p) go 1080

I know very generic, but IMO it's basically standard 'minspec'

I run a 3 monitor setup with a gtx 960, 16GB Memory, and 512GB PCIE M.2 SSD.   I plan to upgrade my video card some time soon (mostly for other games).

Edited by Felonu
To remove possible NDA information

On 10/01/2018 at 2:36 PM, Marcovitch said:

Un lien pour tester le paramètre graphique d'une machine pour deux univers http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=21192&game=Dual Universe (pour supprimer si ad ou faux)

EN: This is incorrect and we didn't provide these requirements. You can check this article: https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002021534-What-are-the-specs-required-to-play-Dual-Universe-in-Pre-Alpha- or reach out to support@novaquark.com and we'll try to help.

FR : Ce n'est pas correct les machines / config qu'ils recommandent, je soupçonne qu'elles ont été mises un peu au hasard. Tu peux consulter cet article https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002021534-What-are-the-specs-required-to-play-Dual-Universe-in-Pre-Alpha- sinon tu peux nous contacter à support@novaquark.com et on essayera de t'aider.

3 hours ago, LittleJoe said:

Actual in-game experiences might be under NDA

If so, I deleted the comment.  I can also understand why it would be, as requirements change over time.  However, I do think it should be public knowledge what people are running the game on.  Not my call though, I can see why it would be considered game experience.

There’s a point and time where the NDA becomes too restrictive, and I just hope NQ doesn’t reach that point.  I’ve been away for a few months, but perusing it seems like things are on a tight leash.  Once again, not my call... but I wish they’d do things differently.

2 hours ago, Hades said:

If so, I deleted the comment.  I can also understand why it would be, as requirements change over time.  However, I do think it should be public knowledge what people are running the game on.  Not my call though, I can see why it would be considered game experience.

There’s a point and time where the NDA becomes too restrictive, and I just hope NQ doesn’t reach that point.  I’ve been away for a few months, but perusing it seems like things are on a tight leash.  Once again, not my call... but I wish they’d do things differently.

I agree, just fyi'ing :)