Building/Base Designs... and the the referential material for them

Omfgreenhair

Hey fellas,

I'm going crazy. When I tried to get Gold membership I found out I'm too late. Just when I got my birthday money and extra overtime payment, which I was planning on throwing it at DU. So while I'm nailbiting before I can jump in and get to know the brave new world, I was thinking about designing public usable buildings that actually have merrit. I need some referential material before I get to start designing, though!

Mainly the following:

- size of cargo containers

- size of power generators

- the ability of implementing sound files

- size of foundries (or furnaces)

Been looking through concept art and videos, but man, there's little info to be precise. Any idea? The jist of public building (a.e. hotels, market places, hangers and cargo-lockers) is that they aim at player's needs. There's no need for a kitchen, but there is need to stow your cargo and log out safely or park your vehicle without getting it boxed in and released at ransom. These are the beginnings of city elements and I want to contribute. So help me with some referential materials and thoughts, please!

2 hours ago, Omfgreenhair said:

Hey fellas,

I'm going crazy. When I tried to get Gold membership I found out I'm too late. Just when I got my birthday money and extra overtime payment, which I was planning on throwing it at DU. So while I'm nailbiting before I can jump in and get to know the brave new world, I was thinking about designing public usable buildings that actually have merrit. I need some referential material before I get to start designing, though!

Mainly the following:

- size of cargo containers

- size of power generators

- the ability of implementing sound files

- size of foundries (or furnaces)

Been looking through concept art and videos, but man, there's little info to be precise. Any idea? The jist of public building (a.e. hotels, market places, hangers and cargo-lockers) is that they aim at player's needs. There's no need for a kitchen, but there is need to stow your cargo and log out safely or park your vehicle without getting it boxed in and released at ransom. These are the beginnings of city elements and I want to contribute. So help me with some referential materials and thoughts, please!

If it's not in the videos we can't help you, sorry.

But you don't really need cargo capacity of a storage container nor it's exact size to build a useful storage facility or space port. Just take what you got from the Videos and go from there

On ‎9‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 8:04 PM, Lethys said:

If it's not in the videos we can't help you, sorry.

But you don't really need cargo capacity of a storage container nor it's exact size to build a useful storage facility or space port. Just take what you got from the Videos and go from there

lets say I watch the videos again, painstakingly (I'm insane enough to do so) gather size references of the hardware displayed, create an overal size reference sheet and post that... I won't violate any rules?

36 minutes ago, Omfgreenhair said:

lets say I watch the videos again, painstakingly (I'm insane enough to do so) gather size references of the hardware displayed, create an overal size reference sheet and post that... I won't violate any rules?

Why would you? You just take public information