Hello people. New hyped innocent here

Hey people. It seems that here is the place to say hello. I've discovered the game recently and I never felt so hyped for something. I never played such a game (my only space-related game being the original 2005 Battlefront II,  wich isn't even comparable). I also heard somewhere that I may have an organization project. But shhht, it's a secret!

Hope I will have the game in my hands early enough.

Also it's been a long time since I registered to a forum. Last time was on a french forum related to a sandbox game with cubes wich I don't remember the name (hehehe)

19 minutes ago, ATMLVE said:

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. How did you hear about Dual Universe, and what part are you most exicted about?

Hey thanks! I heard about the game in August trought a french youtuber (Jean-Baptiste Show). I wasn't hyped at the time but I fell on his video again three days ago and now the hype train got me (i mean it's a MMO with spacecrafts and politics and mining and all, it's not possible to say what part is exiting, the all is!)

10 minutes ago, Zamarus said:

Ho!

Ho Ho!

2 hours ago, underdisk said:

Hey people. It seems that here is the place to say hello. I've discovered the game recently and I never felt so hyped for something. I never played such a game (my only space-related game being the original 2005 Battlefront II,  wich isn't even comparable). I also heard somewhere that I may have an organization project. But shhht, it's a secret!

Hope I will have the game in my hands early enough.

Also it's been a long time since I registered to a forum. Last time was on a french forum related to a sandbox game with cubes wich I don't remember the name (hehehe)

For me, so far, this game looks like all i ever wanted from games. I hope to find out soon. I arrrRrrr hyped ;<

Bienvenue,

La communauté francophone commence à bouger, il  y a des projets, des organisations. Plus l'offre est abondante, mieux c'est.
Pour ma part, je regarde pour voir ce qui me paraît le mieux car je ne représente aucune organisation. Si tu veux, tu peux me contacte par MP pour discuter de Dual Universe.

For our English friends,

Welcome, the francophone community is starting to move, there are projects, organizations. The more abundant the offer, the better.
For my part, I look to see what seems best to me because I do not represent any organization. you can contact me via MP to discuss Dual Universe.

9 hours ago, Quaideluz said:

Bienvenue,

La communauté francophone commence à bouger, il  y a des projets, des organisations. Plus l'offre est abondante, mieux c'est.
Pour ma part, je regarde pour voir ce qui me paraît le mieux car je ne représente aucune organisation. Si tu veux, tu peux me contacte par MP pour discuter de Dual Universe.

For our English friends,

Welcome, the francophone community is starting to move, there are projects, organizations. The more abundant the offer, the better.
For my part, I look to see what seems best to me because I do not represent any organization. you can contact me via MP to discuss Dual Universe.

Je vois ça! Ça chaume pas dans le coin. Merci je prends note de ces informations.

8 hours ago, Kurock said:

Welcome.  There are a few french organisations active on their discords, even if you don't want to join, you can always pop by to say hello (or DU what you want to DU)

Thanks! I already joined a few french discord. And no problem i'll do that!

39 minutes ago, Marcovitch said:

Bienvenu il faut savoir que le jeux tournera en partis sur l'anglais apres plus la communauté francophone grandis meilleurs c'est .

N'hésite pas a farfouiller a gauche a droite et a poser tes questions ;)

Concrètement je poste en anglais pour qu'un maximum de personnes comprennent. Mais je réponds en fr quand on me répond en fr

Hey @underdisk, bonne change pour ton projet ! ;) Comme déjà précisé en privé, si des questions n'hésite surtout pas!

Salutations, explorateur d'Alioth!

Hugus - RaidUnity

-------------------------------------------

Hey @underdisk, good luck for your project! As already mentioned in private, if any questions do not hesitate!

Greetings, Alioth explorer!
Hugus - RaidUnity ™

C'est fou ça. Je vois des francophone partout ici :P

Il me semble d'ailleurs que l'équipe de développement est française en plus ?

But you are right. We are not alone, and we need to be understood by as many people as possible. So writting in english is better.

Anyway, we are both new here. Hope to see you in game (don't know when).

5 minutes ago, Vinux37 said:

C'est fou ça. Je vois des francophone partout ici :P

Il me semble d'ailleurs que l'équipe de développement est française en plus ?

But you are right. We are not alone, and we need to be understood by as many people as possible. So writting in english is better.

Anyway, we are both new here. Hope to see you in game (don't know when).

Yep c'est exact

Yea. Let's try not to be anglophobic for once.

Probably in some time. But i'm preparing a project that will be revealed soon.