Hello all. I need some help here.

Hello all, i just want to ask you for next thing. Is that real to get a client and try myself in next test at 5 January) I really don't know, maybe i don't see this information on start page. But it's still difficult for me cause my primary language is ukrainian. Ty for your's future answers.

On 3.1.2018 at 7:37 PM, Like_Saiko said:

Sorry if i missed topic, or do thomething wrong, if i need to make some payment to get client, just say. Thank you for help.

As twerk said you need a gold level or higher pledge to participate in pre alpha. Unfortunately those are Not available anymore. But NQ will Release Support packs soon with which you can play in alpha 2.

Welcome to the forum o/

9 hours ago, CaptainTwerkmotor said:

The test is for Gold Backers +, not for the open public.

Thank you for reply, i just think can i somehow to join to gold backers. I found information on primary page that the game maybe will be opened for donate one more time. I wish it will be true, really wish to join very very very. I love universe that have many different kinds of evolution, like business, trade or building else. When i was studying in university, we tryed to create the game, the game where anyone find the place that will be interesting for him. But it was too hard for group of 5 developer, and all we was create was small physic engine, and concept. And now i find the game that trying to do those. Thing that we could not do a long time ago. So i wish just to try this game in future. 

15 minutes ago, Lethys said:

As twerk said you need a gold level or higher pledge to participate in pre alpha. Unfortunately those are Not available anymore. But NQ will Release Support packs soon with which you can play in alpha 2.

Welcome to the forum o/

Ty, nice to be here.

As lethys said, you will have to wait until NQ opens the store again. 

At that point you will be able to purchase a package that will allow you to test the game on certain days. 

However, no option will enable you to play immediately. You wil need some patience until you are added to the next wave of testers. So you have plenty of time deciding if you want to test this game. 

15 minutes ago, Like_Saiko said:

Thank you for reply, i just think can i somehow to join to gold backers. I found information on primary page that the game maybe will be opened for donate one more time. I wish it will be true, really wish to join very very very. I love universe that have many different kinds of evolution, like business, trade or building else. When i was studying in university, we tryed to create the game, the game where anyone find the place that will be interesting for him. But it was too hard for group of 5 developer, and all we was create was small physic engine, and concept. And now i find the game that trying to do those. Thing that we could not do a long time ago. So i wish just to try this game in future. 

They will let people buy supporter packs later this year for the Alpha 2 test.

8 minutes ago, Like_Saiko said:

I see, thank you all i'll be waiting for it. :)

Keep an eye on the subforum "Rules & Announcements" and the official Page www.dualthegame.com then you should get the announcement easily. 

Also make sure to get their Newsletter, there's a ton of info each month there