How did you find out about Dual Universe?

yamamushi

As the topic title says, how did everyone here find out about Dual Universe?

I discovered it through E3 and stumbling upon a link on Reddit to the trailer, I was hooked from the moment I saw "All constructions and ships are built in game".

Was there a specific site or article that brought you here? Was it a video from a popular youtuber? 

Dumb luck too.

Saw a little link somewhere (like IGN or so) when E3 was on and saw the name Dual Universe...I liked the name so clicked it and watched a video.

Safe to say I liked what I saw :P

I also found out about the game on Youtube from Capt. Shack at  The XPGamers. Intitally from his vlog with the dev about how everything was editable. I continue to find out about the new videos posted by DU through him, as Youtube decides to put my DU subscription videos on the bottom of my lists virtually everytime. I'm thankful he is helping to bring a broader audience to this game, as I'm sure I probably would not have found this on my own.

Just a little over a year ago, I somehow stumbled upon the website. I can't remember what I was googling for, but it was something gaming related. Saw what they had on the front page, grew interested, and then read the devblog. Now I'm hooked, and I might have a problem now.

Just a little over a year ago, I somehow stumbled upon the website. I can't remember what I was googling for, but it was something gaming related. Saw what they had on the front page, grew interested, and then read the devblog. Now I'm hooked, and I might have a problem now.

"The Hype, Azula, the Hype, it's tearing meh apart!" :V

Same problem. DUALholics and stuff. :C

E3 is when the game hit my radar. The meh release of No Man's Sky is what reminded me to check up on this game. I really wanted to like No Mans Sky but hesitated on buying it because of the lack of actual game play. When it launched and a lack of game play seemed to be a primary issue, I remember thinking at E3 that DU has all the game play I would like in a space game and now here I am.

A few weeks ago, one of my former LotRO friends told me about a game that would be released soon called No Man's Sky.  As a raider and someone who enjoys PvP, i knew that game wasnt for me.  I started looking into similar games with a multiplayer option... Dual Universe popped up on mmorpg.com  Now, I wait for it's eventual release.

A few weeks ago, one of my former LotRO friends told me about a game that would be released soon called No Man's Sky.  As a raider and someone who enjoys PvP, i knew that game wasnt for me.  I started looking into similar games with a multiplayer option... Dual Universe popped up on mmorpg.com  Now, I wait for it's eventual release.

Welcome to the Hype Watch. And so our Hype begins.

Luck... I forget exactly but watching youtube somehow I found it through the related vid list on the right side. I think it was XPgamers or something who made the vid

Same here, I was watching partiallyroyal playing simcity and one of the suggested videos was the 10 minute gameplay vid reposted by PR and the rest was history, (and research)

P.S. I say that XPgamers video as well