Hello, everyone

Shadow_pryo

Hey guys/gals,

So I've been here a while but I tend to stay away from forums, but I am really enjoying this game and I'm looking forward to playing with all of ya'll!! I actually had to upgrade some parts on my PC to be able to really enjoy the game xD but it's good now and I can't wait to really dig into the game!

V/R

Shadow_pryo

Welcome to the forums. 

We we have all been waiting to really dig into the game. Also if you don't like the forums you should try the discords, just jump on any one and ask for directions xD

Have loads of fun.

Hi, 

I'd actually suggest to take part in the forums as it is THE place to establish (lasting) business relations, contacts and to find potential friends. 

While everyone might have specific reasons, I think generally staying away might be a potential disadvantage. 

In other words you might be "out of the loop". Sometimes the best future opportunities pop up here, especially before a playable or finished game.

But they don't stay forever. 

9 hours ago, ATMLVE said:

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you here, and a backer no less! What parts of your PC did you have to upgrade?

I had to upgrade my CPU, GPU and RAM I originally built my computer for 500 and it worked fine for What I was doing then first play of this game I was like time to upgrade some parts haha

7 hours ago, Kurock said:

Welcome to the forums. 

We we have all been waiting to really dig into the game. Also if you don't like the forums you should try the discords, just jump on any one and ask for directions xD

Have loads of fun.

I will have to hop on the discord then thank you! Is there a link somewhere I cam find?

2 hours ago, Warden said:

Hi, 

I'd actually suggest to take part in the forums as it is THE place to establish (lasting) business relations, contacts and to find potential friends. 

While everyone might have specific reasons, I think generally staying away might be a potential disadvantage. 

In other words you might be "out of the loop". Sometimes the best future opportunities pop up here, especially before a playable or finished game.

But they don't stay forever. 

I have noticed that, and thus I have decided to over come my phobia of the forums haha but the forums here don't seem to be that scary so now I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and learn more of the in depth parts of the game.