(Hello I post this to correct the small errors of Google translation of my old post) Hello. This idea is that when a clan wants to be known it can make propaganda video, video presentation, IN THE GAME on giant screens in cities is not necessarily on the site of the clan or other for not a player facing the go back game site (a whittling down) but not that the clans could have cameras the players, the journalist, the adventurer who share their adventure, like there would be different cameras like one that an improved zoom, surveillance cameras , infrared camera and many other things.
  Sincerely supermasternico. This is my last post until December 14th.

Well there has already been a lot of discussion about whether allowing videos to be played on screen is a good idea. That is still up for debate. It has already been shown that static images can be displayed on screens, so propaganda and advertisements will definitely be a thing, and people will pay others to advertise for them. As for journalists, there are already awesome people that are documenting DU history; some of them call themselves the Dual Universe Historical Society. As for cameras, broadcasting people live onto screens, well that is probably more likely to happen than uploaded videos. I could see cameras being added one day, and giving screens the ability to display the camera view on them. Nothing is confirmed at this point of course, but its a neat idea!

1 hour ago, 0something0 said:

I was thinking that websites could be displayed onto screens and people could stream GIFs or videos from other websites.

That would end up being a huge security issue as well as stability.... not to mention develpmemt resources as u r effectively making an in game web browser

9 hours ago, 0something0 said:

I was thinking that websites could be displayed onto screens and people could stream GIFs or videos from other websites.

The Dev Diary shows that you can import a logo for example: