supermasternico

Hello, this is for the idea box.This idea is that when a clan has no more resources in its territory or the minerals increase in price they receive resources by teleportation BUT if clan in question has a reputation very bad because it causes wars, sabotage, "attack" or provider of organization malicious they do not receive help of the game and conversely for the good clans. Well on players could even give them resources but this idea would be good for the beginning because I suppose there is no "big drilling company" my idea is a "humanitarian" aid I do not speak directly give tools or building block I talk about giving resources to make these objects. Regards supermasternico

And who says that people have some kind of Reputation? Are pirates inherently bad? (Thus having a Bad rep?) Don't they add gameplay because they give ppl something to do? 

Besides those points i made up there, why should people get smth for free? They have to work for resources, they have to mine, they have to wage war to get rare resources. That's emergent gameplay. Sending ppl free resources is just a Bad idea and is against the whole idea of Du. 

If people don't have any more resources in their territory (which is unlikely, but they may lack certain rare resources) - then they have to move on or get those res at the Market place. 

The market is driven by players. Will they try to get a Monopoly and ripp Off people with very expensive prices? Ofc, that happens in eve in a daily basis. Should players get some kind of noob protection from the game because they don't understand how markets work (supply/demand, that Kind of thing)? No, they should find a solution ingame. That's emergent gameplay

On 10/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, supermasternico said:

Hello, this is for the idea box.This idea is that when a clan has no more resources in its territory or the minerals increase in price they receive resources by teleportation BUT if clan in question has a reputation very bad because it causes wars, sabotage, "attack" or provider of organization malicious they do not receive help of the game and conversely for the good clans. Well on players could even give them resources but this idea would be good for the beginning because I suppose there is no "big drilling company" my idea is a "humanitarian" aid I do not speak directly give tools or building block I talk about giving resources to make these objects. Regards supermasternico

This is not WoW, there are no good and bad guys,. your ideas of morality are not finite truths, everything is allowed.

My side's heroes, are your side's villains. A mercenary is griefer for hire, so they get rewarded by people who drink the Haterade and now want some revenge on someone.

Like the real world, people who win wars, control resources. Not reputation.

Oh, how I wish I would get things (resources, money) out of thin air in life... 

But sadly, it won't happen :P

Everything has to come from somewhere and sticking to that as far as possible is one of the reasons people will be attracted to Dual Universe ? 

Whatever you will receive, money or material, will have some history. It was obtained from someone. Maybe mined or stolen. You get the picture. 

Let's not water this down with rewards out of thin air, I'd say. Besides as prior posters said, who defines good and bad, something highly subjective to begin with? 

1 hour ago, 0something0 said:

What defines good and bad? By other people of course! Its probably safe to say that somethingis bad if the majority can agree that it is bad.

easily exploitable in a game - a reputation system can always be fooled

Foreign Aid can always be handled by Organizations in game.  It is something you could try to get your org to do if you feel strongly that it should exist.  In the RW aid doesn't come from magical sources.  Other countries put it together to send to countries in need.  There are many reasons to do these types of things (better your perception, get future profit from that other organization, hide a smuggling operation in your aid shipments, gather intelligence about actual personnel numbers and locations, or just doing what you think is right).  This is the system I think we should see in the game if anything.  NQ seems to understand that any in game systems they implement take away emergent gameplay options from players to take care of these things, and I hope they continue with a generally hands off approach.

Sparing the philosophy that's already been said, it just wouldn't be fun, and this is a game that's supposed to be fun.

Let's say there does happen to be a group that are total jerks to everyone, by anyone's standards; they even proclaim it themselves, but it is just a game after all. They still like themselves, they're having fun, and if they are strong enough to get to a point where they can conquer poor innocents, why does the other side deserve a handicap? That's not fun for the jerk bandits, because they worked for their position, they achieved it, and it wouldn't be fun to just take that away.

In lots of games, yes, I see your point supermasternico, you'd want to prevent people like that. I definitely agree that in many cases, having jerks roam free is bad. But DU is a sandbox, simulating real world interactions, except at it's core its a game, and no one really gets hurt in the end, so all's fair and all's fun. If someone needs aid, then they better find a way to get it legit. There will always be people that think the "good guys" should receive an advantage, but in the end I feel the general majority wouldn't like things that way. You gotta play legit, just like the jerks did, to destroy them... Or you can join them.